Need a blanket Pattern!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cupcake

Reaction score
I had to sell my blanket as my little one grew out of it over the summer. I don't want to invest in another one as she may outgrow that after only getting a couple of wears again. My friend is a seamstress and I'm looking for a nice professional looking pattern so I can talk her into making one for me
default_smile.png

Does anyone have a pattern or know of a website where I can find one?

Thanks in advance
default_smile.png

There is a company called Suitability, they make patterns for all sorts of equestrian items. Just google them and you'll find their address. I thought I had it saved, but can't find it.

I know Suitability has a pattern for them - I too would like one to have my mother in law make me one for my rescue mare. Im sure she would be able to pack on an extra few pounds by having help to stay warm
default_smile.png
I'm just "cheap" and hoping someone will pull through and provide you (and us) with a pattern ;)

I have the pattern for the stretch hood and blanketed hood that I could make a copy of if you send me a SASAE (Self Address Stamped Envelope)

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Suitability has a pattern for them - I too would like one to have my mother in law make me one for my rescue mare. Im sure she would be able to pack on an extra few pounds by having help to stay warm
default_smile.png
I'm just "cheap" and hoping someone will pull through and provide you (and us) with a pattern ;)
Get one of those cheap fleece blankets that costs like $10 (sometimes less on sale). Cut out a neck hole and get it adjusted to fit her, then use that as a pattern to make a warmer outer blanket (then the fleece pattern can be a blanket liner).

Latest posts

Back