Nebraska Husker Show, Lancaster Event Center

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slagle

Reaction score
I would like to let everyone know that I am waiving the late enter fee for the Nebraska Husker Show on August 24,25, & 26, 2012 at the Lancaster Event Center, Lincoln, NE. We are offing a full schedule of miniature and shetland classes. We start at 7 pm on Friday night August 24. Reasonable fees also.

For those of you that need or would like to get one more show in before Nationals this is the show. There are three Judges: Sandy Croote, NY; Jackie Tyler, WI; and Clare Purdy, TX. It is going to be a supper fun time.

If you are interested the information is on my web site: www.wa-fullfarm.com/DoubleSS or you can call me at 308-624-0212

Thanks alot and I look forward to hearing from you.

Tracey Slagle

Just talked with Tracey this morning, This show is in place of what would have been at the Nebraska State Fair. The Fair board elected NOT to have Shetland and Miniauture horse classes in their show this year. Come support this show as the Fair maynot have any classes next year. This show is to allow those the last minute of getting their miniatures ready for Nationals and to fine tune their showing. Sounds like a great line-up and help Tracey out since she is the one sponsoring this show. Those that live close come and help make this show a success.

Latest posts

Back