NC State Fair Miniature Horse Committee Results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maryann

Reaction score
The NC State Fair committee met today for some adjustments for next year. The results were very good. They have read every comment that the exhibitors made and took them very seriously. As we had hoped our turn out for the 2012 show was much better than they had expected and they were impressed with how friendly and cooperative the mini group was.They were very willing to help make some much wanted chages in the class list. Upon AMHR Approval they will add AMHR classes :::solid color , and multi color, Halter classes over and under for Stallions , Geldings and Mares. Western Pleasure Driving over and under and Liberty. All the other classes will stay as is.

It was also discussed about adding an AMHA show, but due to AMHA restrictions they were not able to fit it into their format with the required open show.

The show will continue to be rated, and will continue to be a pay back show. So look forward to those checks.

Thanks to the exhibitors that came last year and thank you to those that took time to fill out their show critique forms. They were very valuable in getting these changes made.

That's great! I haven't been to that show in a few years, but hopefully this year. It was always such a fun & friendly show. And the checks helped too! Guess I better get my horse's AMHR papers updated now
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back