NbarH Show Results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Reaction score
I know a few people asked to know how they did----

Well it did not seem like it would be an easy show earlier in the week. First we had ordered a show halter for my mare Covergirl a few weeks ago and finally called after 2 weeks without a conformation email, only to be told they were back ordered! So I emailed a good friend of mine and she was awesome and let us borrow her gorgeous show halters. Then, my handler had something else she had to do at the last second so I spent two days searching for a new handler. After 14 phone calls and no luck I said what the heck, I'll just show both myself!
default_rolleyes.gif

The show was GREAT though and I'm so proud of them. Since there were 2 of them I had to drop one halter class, but that was ok. My little mare Covergirl had halter and it was one of the first classes, she got 6th place and did really well! Then she had a liberty class, which was really fun to watch. She didn't place in that but I expected that and it was still fun! Then we waited hours until our afternoon classes. Both Covergirl and my other mare Kassie had hunter and jumper.

Miss Sassy Kassie did really well in hunter and she got 4th, Covergirl had a nice round too but I accidently kicked one of the standards on the jumps so she didn't place. Then JUMPER! Covergirl was first and had a nice clear, speedy round. At this show they judged jumper on speed, not the height of the jumps. Kassie sailed over all the jumps and was cruising, going really really fast, and definitely could have been first----then she veered off to the side on the last one and we had to turn back and do it again, but she had been so fast and consistent before that she still got 3rd! And Covergirl got 2nd!
default_new_shocked.gif

I'm incredibly proud of my girls, they are definitely improving and having fun doing it!
default_wub.png

NbarH puts on great shows and there are some awesome people there. Kassie and I even got to see our friend Cindy who dropped by for a little bit.
default_smile.png

Here are some pictures, of course the really good ones that I took aren't of my girls so I can't post them.
default_rolleyes.gif

The set up where we would sit for the next 8-9 hours

IMG_5523.jpg

Covergirl and I ready for our halter class!
default_smile.png

IMG_5525-1.jpg

Just being cute

IMG_5567.jpg

Covergirl's hunter run, sorry we look so far away!

IMG_5572.jpg

Kassie and I right after our hunter class

IMG_5575-1.jpg

The end of the day, my showgirls!
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

IMG_5589.jpg

Thanks for letting me share, I am obviously very, very proud of my girls, to me they'll always be blue ribbon worthy.
default_wub.png

Rebecca

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to you Rebecca! I was there and saw you and you did great!!! I took some pictures, mostly in Liberty as I don't have a zoom lens and I can't get the pictures close enough behind the rail. Of course Liberty, I can take them as the horses are zooming by me!! I'm going to look at them after I feed and I will let you know if I have any worth showing! LOL!!

Again, congratulations today! You and your girls were awesome!!!!

Joyce

Oh you turned them out really well!! Very cute girls and looks like you all had fun!!

Your girls look so tired in the last picture haha.

Of course in my excitement, I forgot we shouldn't post pictures of other peoples horses without permission.
default_sad.png
Please forgive me! I totally understand why and I just spaced it! I won't post anymore, but when I get them all uploaded, maybe I can send them by e-mail.
default_no.gif

Sorry,

Joyce

Congratulations, Rebecca!

You and the girls look terrific I wish I was able to stop by and watch you.

Glad you had a good show :eek:)

Congrats Becca! The girls look awesome! A big CONGRATS on all your wins! I know just how excited you were and its looks like all the hard work paid off!

Now, if only they had a clicker class....
default_wink.png

Joyce, I LOVE that picture of little Covergirl, were you the one with the camera then? My email is [email protected], you can send the pictures there, although I don't mind if you post them.

Karen, wish you had stopped by too, Covergirl looked great in her fancy little halter.
default_smile.png
The afternoon was the most exciting part for them though, especially the jumping.

Molly, a clicker class oh I wish!
default_biggrin.png
My 4H leader actually suggested putting together a routine or something for next year's 4H show, we get bored after the classes at night and people do different performances in the ring.

Thanks everyone!

Rebecca, it took nearly all day for me to upload these pictures, I can't believe what a pain in the but this has been. Theres got to be an easier way! LOL. I am e-mailing you the link right now, let me know if you get it!

Sorry it took so long.

Joyce

Latest posts

Back