NbarH Show Past Saturday

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Reaction score
I brought Kassie and Covergirl to the NbarH show this past Saturday, and I am so proud of them.
default_wub.png
They did better than I expected, I didn't expect many if any ribbons, and they placed in 5 out of the 6 classes I entered them in. Covergirl didn't place in liberty, but that's fine, there were 20+ horses. She took 5th in trail and 5th in jumper, this is my little RESCUE from a year ago and now she's showing and she's doing so well! I'm proud of my friend Rachael who showed her for me, neither one of them had any experience with showing and they've worked so hard the past few months. We got countless compliments on her, she's such a sweet girl. Kassie didn't let me down either!
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png
She took 3rd in trail, 6th in hunter, and 4th in jumper. That's my girl! She was so patient, her classes weren't until the afternoon and by then she was ready to GO! I was proud of the fact that she kept a trot the entire hunter course she was so full of energy.

But anyways, without further ado,

Rachael & Covergirl before liberty

IMG_3783.jpg

Sorry, I'm busy!

IMG_3790.jpg

Didn't get many liberty pictures,but here we all are in between classes

IMG_3826.jpg

Trail, we entered this at the last minute! Kassie & I

IMG_3855.jpg

Covergirl and Rachael
default_smile.png

IMG_3861.jpg

Hi Ma!
default_wub.png

IMG_3864.jpg

Kassie & I in hunter, I think she cleared it!
default_wink.png

IMG_3884.jpg

IMG_3885.jpg

Jumping

IMG_3916.jpg

IMG_3919.jpg

End of the day
default_aktion033.gif

IMG_3927.jpg

Sorry about all the pictures, I took 135 haha, thanks for letting me share my girls!
default_wub.png

Rebecca

Ah thats great
default_aktion033.gif
It's so wonderful that you have a girlfriend who is interested in horses too
default_yes.gif
Both your babies look great
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on all the ribbons they both won
default_aktion033.gif

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
GREAT JOB!!!!!! I LOVE pictures like this........thank you for making my day...lovely horses you have too
default_yes.gif

Great pictures that really show you having fun with your minis! Congrats to all. Sounds like a fun show too.

Congratulations! I love the pictures. You guys did a great job.

Thanks everyone!
default_biggrin.png
When I met my friend Rachael she didn't know anything about horses, actually. She wasn't a definite horse person. That changed after she met my girls! Now she's over up to 4 days a week hanging out with the horses.

Rebecca

Congrats to both of you! Looks like a BLAST!
default_smile.png

Oh, and tell Rachael that her "transformation" is great. There's nothing better than having a horse around when you need 'em.

Latest posts

Back