NBarH Show - June 21

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

normajeanbaker

Reaction score
Anyone headed to the NBarH Mini show on Saturday in New Hampshire? We had 2 shows to chose from on Saturday and have opted to take our horses to NBarH. This will be our first time trying one of these shows. We have 5 horses coming from our barn and my Aunt has her 2 horses coming as well. We are looking forward to it. Everyone has been great to deal with and it'll be fun doing a show we haven't done before and meeting some new Mini people
default_biggrin.png

Anyone else going?? Got my fingers crossed for good weather!

Jen

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

We are going and are very excited about it! It is only about 30 minutes from where we live so it the closest show we have ever gone to. With gas prices it is a huge relief.

We are bringing Belle, Bozley & Cami. This will be Bozley's first show. I like how they have A & B classes as well as a lot of fun classes to go in. I think we have a total of 23 classes we have signed up for. I cannot wait! Should be a great day!

Sue

I'm going! It's 10 miles from my house!!! I'm not taking my fat and or pregnant mare though! I'm going to take pictures!!!!!!! Hopefully, the stallion I'll be breeding my mare to is going to be there and I'd love to get some nice pictures of him. And of the other horses too! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Pray for awesome weather, everyone!!!!!!!

Joyce

Back