Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willowoodstables

Reaction score
Well, I thought I would get to bed by now, WRONG..still pumped up to say the least!

Favorite memory: Mirage's Top Ten in Aged Model Stallions Over..I bawled like a baby

Favorite memory: Red Alert's retirement performance at liberty after his National Champion win with just his neck sash loose in the ring to music..bawled like a baby

Favorite memory: Watching John Murray in the Single Roman Chariot..boy has he got guts!!!

Favorite memory: Watching the Team Chariot..boy oh boy that girl was AWESOME..Girl Power Rules

Favorite memory: Spying a weanling over filly that was the most equisite scupltured foal I have layed eyes on..wanted to drag out the check book!!!!!She reigns from Texas and is a mahogany bay with the LONGEST neck ever..gotta find out more about her!!!!!!!!

Favorite memory: Watching a gazillion gorgeous mares..thank god I wasn't judging..they ALL deserved to win!!!!!!!! IMHO the mares are like I have never seen..to get a ribbon was a tremendous accomplishment

Favorite memory: THE FOOD (foot long chili dogs..mmmmmmm)

Favorite memory: Canadian flags on stalls, horses, hats and golf carts..go Canucks

Favorite memory: Driving horses that I LIKE...wow wow wow

Favorite memory: The laughs, smiles, tears

Favorite memory: Being a part of it all

Favorite memory: The golf cart training (it should be illegal to have that much fun working horses)

Favorite memory: Wandering though about 15 barns (OMG there were horses EVERYWHERE) and looking at the most awesome horseflesh in North America all in the same place

Edited to add:

Favorite memory: Hubby's imitations of the Halter Handler's poses (he's a newbie to horses). OMG we laughed until we cried..he was doing the MuscleMan Competition poses as a likeness...no wonder handler's have bad back LOLOL

Pics will take forever to upload on this snail dial up but will get at it and post...thanks for letting me share
biggrin.gif

Kim

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...thanks for sharing that!!!

AND..................

Favorite memory: Hubby's imitations of the Halter Handler's poses (he's a newbie to horses). OMG we laughed until we cried..he was doing the MuscleMan Competition poses as a likeness...no wonder handler's have bad back LOLOL
new_rofl.gif
488.gif

Favorite memory also: the shopping! I just love having that much horsey stuff all in one area to be able to browse around and thru.

Favorite memory: Spying a weanling over filly that was the most equisite scupltured foal I have layed eyes on..wanted to drag out the check book!!!!!She reigns from Texas and is a mahogany bay with the LONGEST neck ever..gotta find out more about her!!!!!!!!
I saw a weanling filly that I think is just it! MCCARTHY'S MISS KITTY, copied that from the horse shows website, I couldn't remember her name but boy is she something. Attitude to burn too, long and leggy with a real pretty head and neck too.
wub.gif
Forgot to add my favorite color too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a weanling filly  that I think is just it!  MCCARTHY'S MISS KITTY,  copied that from the horse shows website, I couldn't remember her name but boy is she something.  Attitude to burn too,  long and leggy with a real pretty head and neck too. 
wub.gif
  Forgot to add my favorite color too.
467832[/snapback]

Ms. Kitty now belongs to my trainer, Lee Crutchfield. I missed out on buying by one hour. Oh well!!! At least I'll get to see her alot since he shows my horses too.

She is awesome as is her brother, Cookies and Cream.

Well, that filly was absolutely gorgeous!! I dragged anyone standing around over to the rail from the hitching ring to see her..I was slobbering and drooling and eyeballing. She was my pick that's for sure!!!! What an exquisite filly!!!

Kim

Ah, thats awesome Kimmy! Thanks for sharing and I cannot wait to see pictures!!
rolleyes.gif
aktion033.gif

-Kris

Oh what a great post. Thank you for sharing..I wish I could have been there but you sure helped by telling your side of it.
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif

What an absolutely OUTSTANDING thread you started! You made me grin from ear to ear with all the memories I have. I miss it very much!!!!

Thank you for sharing!

MA

Favorite memory: Red Alert's retirement performance at liberty after his National Champion win with just his neck sash loose in the ring to music..bawled like a baby
Favorite memory: Watching John Murray in the Single Roman Chariot..boy has he got guts!!!
I saw both of these performances and you just cannot understand the beauty unless you were there.

Watching Red Alert was like a small child on Christmas morning seeing what Santa left. He was absolutely awesome. And the Chariot ....that was something else.

Latest posts

Back