Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

albahurst

Reaction score
I have been looking for the stall reservation form and haven't found it. Can anyone guide me to it, please?

Are you talking about AMHA Worlds or AMHR Nationals? Nationals you don't reserve stalls, you just fill out your entry form and tell them how many stalls you want.

Thank you- yes it is for Nationals. I was looking for a separate form, like the AMHA uses, but couldn't find it.

Its on the entry forms, so on one of the horses you enter, you can reserve your stalls too. Don't do it on every entry form, it only had to be on one.

Thank you! WIll do! I have never been to Nationals before, so this will be a new experience and I am looking forward to meeting many of you there! Here are my show girls for Nationals-

Horses2011-69-Copy-300x200.jpg

and

Horses2011-19-300x225.jpg

Hope we are ready for Nationals! I still have to get to one more qualifying show with one of the girls.

Very pretty mares, look for us, AKS Miniatures. We will be stalled with RHA Training.

This is good to know, it will be our first year showing Nationals too but still need to do our entries!!! Anyone know if there is a camping form to fill out, we will be bringing our living quarters trailer to stay in. Also how far away from the barns is the camping areas, will we want to bring or rent a golf cart? Thanks!

This is good to know, it will be our first year showing Nationals too but still need to do our entries!!! Anyone know if there is a camping form to fill out, we will be bringing our living quarters trailer to stay in. Also how far away from the barns is the camping areas, will we want to bring or rent a golf cart? Thanks!
I just ran off the Camping form and need to fax it in. I found it by calling the number in the Premium Book and there was a recorded message with the campground website.

I have been to this facility before, but not for Nationals. There are golf cart rentals- info is also in Premium (I think) The campground is close to the farthest barn. It will be a bit of a walk, though. If you have a golf cart or scooter, I would imagine you would want to bring it along, if it is easy to do so.

Very pretty mares, look for us, AKS Miniatures. We will be stalled with RHA Training.
Will do! Thanks, too - I am excited to bring them. I hope we will be ready
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of walking so I would recommend a golf cart or scooter. Specially for to and from campgrounds though not horribly far but if you are tired or it is really hot I am sure you would love the cart. You just can't drive them in the aisles. (some have tried)

You will have fun. It is a blast and all the gorgeous horses!!!

Latest posts

Back