Nationals Western Pleasure Class?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Taylor Jo

Someone told me at the Nationals you had to wear a hat and gloves in the Western Pleasure driving class under????? I've never been to the Nationals before and I've only shown once locally in Western Pleasure and I didn't wear a hat. I can't find it in the rule book. I called and they said "look it up." Well I did and I couldn't find it.

ANYONE, got a clue???

Thanks, TJ

Also cow horns and chaps
default_risa_suelos.gif
, im kiddin but i heard the Western C Pleasure Class was interesting last year ...
default_laugh.png

ATTIRE

1. Ladies may wear jackets and blouses with

slacks and skirts or dresses. No bare shoulders.

Hats are optional.

2. Gentlemen should wear western attire with or

without a western hat.

This is in the online rule book on page 263. and although I will tell you where I found it, I would never just tell you to look it up yourself. Thats just rude. Anyway here you go and good luck in your classes.

ATTIRE1. Ladies may wear jackets and blouses with

slacks and skirts or dresses. No bare shoulders.

Hats are optional.

2. Gentlemen should wear western attire with or

without a western hat.

This is in the online rule book on page 263. and although I will tell you where I found it, I would never just tell you to look it up yourself. Thats just rude. Anyway here you go and good luck in your classes.

Thanks I appreciate it. I didn't have a clue, I looked all over that book. They were "rude" about it. I was shocked. The table of contents has A LOT to be desired..... Well, I guess I'll wear my Jacket, and black slacks and "bring" a hat and SEE how many people wear one if it's a lot I'll plop it on my head. It's an ok hat, not a fancy one, just plain brown felt western hat that would go w/ my jacket. I just don't want to stand out like a sore thumb......

A lot of ladies did wear cowboy hats last year, but not everybody.

You will be fine without a hat and gloves if you have a good horse.
default_yes.gif

A lot of ladies did wear cowboy hats last year, but not everybody.You will be fine without a hat and gloves if you have a good horse.
default_yes.gif

Thanks appreciate it. I do have a question, what kind of gloves do you wear???????

Last edited:
I did wear a hat last year but no gloves. I think it looks fine either way.

Lucy

OH thanks, I just won't wear any gloves then.... WHEW, I thought if you wore a hat you had to wear gloves. Well that solves that problem. I'll bring the hat and if need be I'll wear it and NO gloves. Thanks everyone. See everyone there, I can't wait to meet everyone, I'm so excited, my first time EVER!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back