Nationals web cam....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Lisa~

Reaction score
Just talked to Sharon B and donations should help them get more bandwidth.

Call Lenard to donate any money.

You can donate as little as 20 bucks. $20 bucks is not a lot to pay to be able to watch this show for the next 9 days and if we all pitched in and did what we could well it will add up quickly

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they accept paypal? Or did you pay by phone credit/debit ?

That is only a small price to pay to be able to watch!

I called her... and emailed as well before the call
default_smile.png

Ok here is the latest scoop
default_laugh.png

They believe they have the bandwidth issue worked out and are still requesting donations... for web cam donations you can call Lenard and your farm name will be on the site..

For smaller donations like $20.00 bucks you can call Sara number is on the site and place something in what they are calling the shout out box it will stay for a day to congratulate your friends or family or wish them luck or just to have your farm name scroll thru.

I called the office yesterday and gave them our credit card # and donated $100. Today I called for the Iowa Horse Club and they donated another $100. I hope they start to list more of the sponsors names. Maybe if more people see others donating they will too! I think it is a wonderful thing to have live broadcast for those at home. Lavonne

I just watched Louisville World's Championship a week or so ago and how they did it was through the Breed Association they had a full package purchase (cheaper for members) of say $80 could have been more or you could buy days for $12 a day and on the last 2 days of the Grands they charged $18 and they had LIVE chat at the same time we watched. I suggest the AMHR contact the ASHA to find out how as they MORE than paid for the bandwidth and they had adverts from various stables during line ups and card tabulation etc. Worked the best I have ever seen on live streaming. I believe everyone would buy at least a day or two..they also had the daily class list up with entries for each day so you could choose your days if your budget was small. Highly recommend AMHR trying that way..it has been a huge success for ASHA and this is the third year they charged and had no problem with it.

Kim

Back