Nationals update kinda

• Thread starter Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis
  • Start date
Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis

Hi guys how areyou? going on about 3 hours sleep here. Classes are HUGE Quality is great and ammy is going on right now. Dont know who got what but have seen lisa davis has lots of ribbons hmm well ok not much of an update cause i cant remember one other thing right now not one oh yes I can Miss Mia is to die for cute and growing up so fast Raven and her have played a bit. Ok so it isnt much sorry I seemed to remember it all when i started this oh ok i remember this Rob CLC ammy National Champ with his gelding Target
aktion033.gif

I am sorry thought i could give you the news but nnothing is sticking in my brain between the humidity and lack of sleep i am kinda useless at the moment.

All i can so for sure is the amount of quality horses here is amazing

oh have this

raven got res champion in pleasure driving with disneyhorses gelding and disneyhorse in the cart... lets see she almost took out a judge, weaved all over the ring lol looked like she came from a bar at 2 am... only 3 in the class though but she had a blast and that is what counts right
biggrin.gif

anyway lots of cute youth costumes tonight is i think futurity then tomorrow to i think and then open starts will try to do a much better update next time- if i can get just a bit of sleep and some CHOCOLATE
biggrin.gif

Congrats on Raven's wins - and definitely hope you found some chocolate!!!!!

Barbie
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Congrats again to Raven and to everyone else. I know how that three hours of sleep goes. By the 5th day of our 11 day National Show I am usually in a fixed coma and sometimes not very pleasant. Have fun!

Carol

Congrats to Raven and Rob and everyone's success so far! Can definitely relate to the 3 hours sleep thing....
yes.gif
Good luck with the chocolate.
biggrin.gif

Jan

A BIG congratulations, and thanks for the update!!!
aktion033.gif

I can imagine what a blast you guys are all having. Sure wish I could have seen Raven in the driving class. She must have been so darn cute. Give Miss Mia a hug for me if you can. CHEERS AND RAH for everyone!

I am jealous as homeade sin that I can't be with yalls. But life at home with Timmy is great so can't complain really.

I had a Reeces today and thought of YOU!
yes.gif

I miss you Leese. You gotta hurry back and hold the fort here for us.

Marty said:
I had a Reeces today and thought of YOU!
yes.gif

466489[/snapback]

Marty, you're either too much of a mini person, or I am too much of a candy person!!!

It's Reese's candy.

And Reece Family Miniatures!

delicious.gif

Lisa, when we nodded to each other outside the ring I think yesterday, you looked pretty tired, but not too bad! I, who hates to drive, and will hardly drive anywhere but to town and back, got so antsy to go to Nationals, drove 4 1/2 hours from our new place in Texas, to Tulsa all by myself! Got there fine, and back home again today! Now you know how addicting the Nationals can be once you go. You just can't not go back! I wish I could have stayed longer, but I hadn't even planned to go at all. I made sure the horses that are here (all pasture horses) had both water troughs filled to the brim, told the neighbors to keep an eye out on them, left the dogs, and hauled a-- to Tulsa. My whole family is there, so I had to check on them didn't I? Anyway, I got there in time to see a few people, buy some goodies, and watch my aged stallion H.P. Buzzeroo Bondfire place 8th in aged stallions 28-30. Counted 9 big name trainers in that class, and probably a few more I didn't recognize. I am grateful for any placing at all at that show. Rumor had it that there were 1677 horses on the grounds, and never heard how many entries. Rumor also said it was now the biggest show in the nation! Yay for the minis!

Latest posts

Back