Nationals Showing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaVern

Reaction score
Oh there were so many good times and so many good memories made. Enough to last until next year. But this one stands out in my mind this morning. I won't mention names, but I am pretty sure that most know who I am talking about.

Big Class- Good Class - Here comes all the Big traniners and then last comes ------- with a beautiful horse. A bunch of us hanging on the rail watching-----. Class is judged Announcer says. " You may retire to the rail. Not old------. He keeps on showin to US. I leaned over and ask. "Hey ------ Is he for sale? --------says. " Of course he is, Why, do you think I'm still showing?" I don't think he placed, but he acked like he did and a bunch of people followed,him to his stalls.

I loved it. Those judges were not going to buy horses. The people in the stands might.

Thanks Renee that's what's it's all about. That gentleman knew how to take the opportunity and turn it around in his favor. Like you said, the judges aren't going to be the ones to buy but the folks in the stands are. Hats off to him for keeping it in the right perspective. He loved his horse and wanted everyone else to feel the same too. Bet he sold him that day too.

Karen

That is one that would stay with me too...very funny
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back