Nationals Results for Ravenloft Miniatures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShaunaL

Reaction score
We were unable to attend Nationals due to my ongoing health issues but we were lucky enough to have two wonderful trainers step in to make sure both of our horses would be there to represent us
default_wub.png

Our beautiful colt Cross Country Ericas Heart Afire (Sparrow)
default_wub.png
had only been shown twice (by a very novice me LOL) before being chosen by John and Naomi Stacy to attend Nationals with them. We are so thrilled we decided to take the leap to send him because he did very well in both of his classes. Thanks to the live webcast we were screaming and jumping up and down as he won...

~ Reserve National Futurity Champion Yearling Stallion, 32" & under ~

~ Reserve National Champion Yearling Stallion Open, 30" - 32" ~

Sparrow has made us very proud. I mean, of course WE think he is pretty cool but it's awesome for him to do so well at such a prestigious show. Sparrow will be showing with Belinda Bagby for the 2011 show season.

Our little yearling filly Cross Countrys Endless Love was shown by a couple of Erica Killion's cousins (I think they were cousins) and will be bringing home two National Top Tens
default_smile.png

I will be posting pictures when I get them. Does anyone know the link where the professional Nationals pics are being posted for us to purchase? Haven't figured that out yet for some reason.

That was all for us this year but we are thrilled! Already making plans to be there next year.... I loved watching the webcast - sure helps pass the time when you are stuck in the house recuperating
default_yes.gif
I just fell in love with one stunning horse after another! What an amazing show....

Congratulations to everyone! I saw a lot of people/horses whose names I recognized when the announcer called them out.

We were unable to attend Nationals due to my ongoing health issues but we were lucky enough to have two wonderful trainers step in to make sure both of our horses would be there to represent us
default_wub.png

Our beautiful colt Cross Country Ericas Heart Afire (Sparrow)
default_wub.png
had only been shown twice (by a very novice me LOL) before being chosen by John and Naomi Stacy to attend Nationals with them. We are so thrilled we decided to take the leap to send him because he did very well in both of his classes. Thanks to the live webcast we were screaming and jumping up and down as he won...

~ Reserve National Futurity Champion Yearling Stallion, 32" & under ~

~ Reserve National Champion Yearling Stallion Open, 30" - 32" ~

Sparrow has made us very proud. I mean, of course WE think he is pretty cool but it's awesome for him to do so well at such a prestigious show. Sparrow will be showing with Belinda Bagby for the 2011 show season.

Our little yearling filly Cross Countrys Endless Love was shown by a couple of Erica Killion's cousins (I think they were cousins) and will be bringing home two National Top Tens
default_smile.png

I will be posting pictures when I get them. Does anyone know the link where the professional Nationals pics are being posted for us to purchase? Haven't figured that out yet for some reason.

That was all for us this year but we are thrilled! Already making plans to be there next year.... I loved watching the webcast - sure helps pass the time when you are stuck in the house recuperating
default_yes.gif
I just fell in love with one stunning horse after another! What an amazing show....

Congratulations to everyone! I saw a lot of people/horses whose names I recognized when the announcer called them out.
The company is Washburn Photography and they do great work! Not sure of the actual website name, though. Sorry. Congratulations ond your big wins. It must be very exciting. Get well soon.

Thank you for the info and the congrats
default_yes.gif
I don't know why I couldn't find who it was LOL Off to go look them up now. I'm so excited to see all the pictures!

Congratulations, Shauna!

Sparrow needs to get you a t-shirt that reads:

"My colt won a reserve championship at Nationals

but all I got was this lousy t-shirt."

Seriously, though...thanks for sharing!

Thanks everyone! It was just really fun, I can't wait to do it again and hopefully be there in person this time. Erica said Sparrow was special when she sent him to me but he has been more than we ever hoped for
default_wub.png

Congrats Shauna!!! Loved hanging with Sparrow at Regionals. Are you going to show Endless Love at Pacific Coast next year?

The website for the photographer is www.washburnimages.com
Thanks for the link, I am loving the pictures. It's hard to decide which ones to buy though, isn't it? LOL

Yep, plan is to show Love in AMHR next year and probably hit some A shows also. I can't wait to start hitting the shows with you guys again, the girls will be a year older so it will be even more fun
default_yes.gif

Congrats! I am glad that your horses did so well for you even though you weren't able to be with them. Isn't the live feed such a blessing?? I'd be lost without it!! Best of luck with Sparrow next year with Belinda.
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back