Nationals Pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willowoodstables

Reaction score
Ok,

Hubby isn't the best (to say the least) at photos...but here are some of our pictures and adventures from our First Nationals..

It is just after dawn here and Judy Bakker and I discovered the bonus of the golf cart..we can sit while the horses work!! Sooo Mirage gets to tour the Tulsa Fairgrounds...

100_4977.jpg

Here is Mirage just after his bionic body clip (I'm sure he got hairy over nite, so we had to body clip him about 4 hours before his class) and then his "spa day" getting his hair washed and pedicure...

ef74553a.jpg

Then...see next post for the rest of the adventure LOL

Then we went to the ring...blurry as heck but this is Judy and C-Jo (aka Mirage) in the class...

100_5000.jpg

Then the group shot with the ribbon with Alexis (Judy's daughter), Judy, myself and Mirage...(doesn't he look thrilled)

100_4992.jpg

Then the Carolyn Auyup and Lori Rafter crew from Ontario let Mirage "model" the Canadian flag (thanks guys)...

4e7c5033.jpg

Notice the lime green shirt I am sporting..had to wear it on purpose..it reads "MARTIANS GO HOME" on it....got a lot of giggles over it

Thanks for letting me share..

Kim

WOW!!! Very nice Kim, He is soo beautiful.

If I still have Tilly in the spring we will have to pay a visit to Mirage.

I can't wait to see him driving.

Nicole

Great pics, Kimmy! But you know what? After looking at the one of you holding him after his clipping, and me showing him in the ring, I think next year YOU will have to show him!!! But I do thank you for the privilege and honour of showing such a gorgeous stallion!!!!

Ah Judy you are too kind..I honestly think it was the shirt LOLOL. And where are your pics Judy???????????
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Nicole..hey, Mirage LOVES the girls....I can't wait to get him home to get him in the cart hint hint hint LOLOL

Kim

Great Pics Kimmy!!
yes.gif
Mirage looks GREAT
aktion033.gif

Congrats, again!

-Kris

PS. Judy, where are your piccys?
rolleyes.gif

Great job ladies! Even for a Canadian!!!
rolleyes.gif

Oh WOW....Mirage is just stunning!
new_shocked.gif
And those are great photos!
yes.gif

CONGRATULATIONS on a very successful Nationals!
aktion033.gif

Ooh! He's beautiful!
new_shocked.gif

I enjoyed your photos! Congrats on your top 10!

Whooo Hoooo!!!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]Congradulations Kim and Judy!!! Didnt get to see many classes so i missed his. He looks beautiful here![/SIZE]

Lyn

Thanks for the pics!!! Gorgeous boys! Kim, maybe next year I need to go down there and take the pics for you and Judy. My how Alexis has GROWN, beautiful young lady. Looks like you guys had a blast
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back