Nationals...look for people here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there the 10th thru the 18th, stalled in the Super Duty Barn with Scot Free Stables (Lyn Yung, trainer) near Jan Nuckolls and Bronaugh Floyd (apologies for any spelling errors).

Little Kings Brumby Buck (buckskin), open pleasure under: Sun evening class #113, Wed evening class #197, maybe Thurs night classes #248 or #251, Sat evening possibly class #346

Thousand Oaks Yashicas Monet (loud black app), western country & color under: Sun afternoon class #102, Thurs evening class #258, Friday morning class #282, may Fri night class #310, maybe Sat afternoon class #340, maybe Sat evening class #348

ERL Voltaire For The Record (buckskin pinto), country pleasure, color, liberty over: Sun evening class #109, maybe Wed evening classes #194 and #200, Fri afternoon class #295, maybe Fri evening class #302, maybe Sat afternoon class #338, maybe Sat evening classes #352 or #354, Sun class #370

Buckeye WCF Image Of Fame (chestnut pinto), yearling over colt: Tues afternoon class #142, Fri afternoon class #286, Fri afternoon class #295, Sun class #370

Peakview Brumbys Unbelievable (buckskin), yearling filly under: Thurs morning class #213, maybe Thurs morning class #224

That should be about it. Please cheer them on!

I will be there as a spectator and potential buyer of my first mini from Friday 9/9 - Sunday afternoon 9/11! I'm looking for a good showmanship gelding, preferably triple-registered so please PM me if you know of any for sale and hopefully I can meet some of you! I will be the one wandering around looking lost probably, LOL.

Good luck to everyone and safe travels!

Lost Spoke Ranch horses will be competing at the AMHR Nationals in following classes:

Wednesday, September 14th Class 196 Open Ladies Country...Lost Spoke's Winter Dream Catcher aka "Catch" (bay leopard) with Michaela Starret

Thursday, September 15th Class 213 Open Mare yearling 30-32...Lost Spoke's WD Karma (black leopard) with Austin Van Wyck

Thursday, September 15th Class 225 Mare color..."Karma" with Austin

Thursday, September 15th Class 262 Open Country 32-34..."Catch" with Austin

Friday, September 16th Class 282 Stallions color..."Catch" with Austin

Saturday, September 17th Class 317 Open Hunter..."Catch" with Michaela

Saturday, September 17th Class 323 Open versatility..."Catch" with Austin

Saturday, September 17th Class 331 Open stallions country..."Catch" with Austin

Saturday, September 17th Class 363 Open stakes country..."Catch" with Austin

Not sure exactly where they will be located, but they will be with Austin Van Wyck of Victory Lane Training Center. They have a green and gold stall front.

If interested come check out the spots!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I am taking two horses. D&S George Kell - 3 year old stallion and D&S Kristy Yamaguchi - 3 year old mare. She was there last year. We will be stalled with Larry Parnell Stables.

POSTONS ROYAL SPOTS O FIRE.. in the multi color class stallions

will be there from the POSTON MINIATURE FARM IN BELTON SC. He will be stalled with the others from KB CIRCLE B SHOW MINIS with Kathey Bailey.In the FORD-150 barn in the back. We took 5 this year..

Last edited by a moderator:
You can find Mike, Izzy, Kelsey and I stalled with B&B Training in the Ford Dealer's barn, Aisles B3 and B4. We are showing in the following classes:

Friday - Classes 24, 31, and 34

Saturday - Classes 55 and 62

Sunday - Classes 86, 87, 91, 105, and 109

Monday - 131 and 133

Tuesday - 134A, 136, 138

Wednesday - 181, 183, 186, 191, 200

Thursday - 227 and 234

Friday - 268, 284, 299, 302

See you all soon!
default_saludando.gif

DoveDenise2011July270001b-1.jpg

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

~Tues. Afternoon, Sept 13, 2011:

- 144. Futurity Yearling Mare, Over 32"-36"

~Thurs. Afternoon, Sept 15, 2011:

- 229. Open Yearling Mare, Over 34"-36"

- 238. Solid Colour Mare, Over

- 241. Produce of Dam 38" & Under* (pending)

- 242. Get of Sire 38" & Under* (pending)

Shown by Denise Hardesty and possibly me if I can fly out after my nursing exam!
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_new_multi.gif

I need information on shows and classes. I am totally new to the mini horse world and our little guy is only three months right now so we are a ways away from showing, but I want to be ready. Where are they? AMHA sanctioned shows...he will be registered there soon. Also, what classes are there, etc. I am researching on the internet, but who better to ask than the leading website for minis? I am big into Clinton ANderson and a friend on there reccomended this site.
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back