Nationals...look for people here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaL

Reaction score
Maybe we can pin this thread so people can post where they will be be stalled and what classes they will be in so others can look for them at the show, go watch their classes at the arena or watch online??

I will be with a few different trainers, so look for me @ Sugar Lake Farm (my stallion will be stalled there) or @ Triple Heart Ranch and Training Centre (I will be helping Syndi out there) or...@ Showtime Equine Training Center (my mare/filly will be stalled there).

The classes Khan will be in are:

#124 Amateur Halter Jr Stallion Over (with me)

#148 Futurity 2 yr old stallions/geldings Over (with Corey Hatfield)

#283 Model Stallion 2 yrs/older Over (with Corey)

#287 or #288 (with Corey)

The classes Bella will be in are:

#134 Stallion Sweepstakes Over (with Syndi Kanzler)

#138 Futurity Mare Foal Over (with Syndi)

#227 Mare Foal 30-32" (with Syndi)

Good luck eveyone and hope to see ya there!!
default_saludando.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Safe travels!!
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't be showing just spectating and it will be a quick trip so I would love to stop and visit and if I could be somewhat organized(should be a trick since I am bringing my Dad(70 yrs) sister and my 4 year old niece) So please post where you will be stalled and classes. Thanks!!
default_biggrin.png

PS I am getting excited(never been to Tulsa) and I am not even showing...so I can only imagine how those of you showing feel.

I have Brush Creeks Magic Spell with Jason Prince. He will be shown in Amateur #115 and Open Park Harness Over #261

I will be taking Royal Oaks Simply Awesome (avatar) who will be driven in Western Country Pleasure under #264 & #305 and maybe an Amateur halter.

I will also have Royal Oaks Mandalay Bay (6 yr old mare that is my "clean up batter"). She does it all so may be in some Amateur or Open classes in Obstacle and Hunter and will be driven in #201 Roadster, and #326 & 330 Country Pleasure Driv Under.

Don't know where I'll be stalled but..................................I'll be in Barn C if you see Navarre Mini Acres stop and chat.

Wow, little lady, you are ambitious. The 4 yr old will probably LOVE it but Dad may get tired of walking. It's a lot of ground to cover. Have fun!!

I have Brush Creeks Magic Spell with Jason Prince. He will be shown in Amateur #115 and Open Park Harness Over #261

I will be taking Royal Oaks Simply Awesome (avatar) who will be driven in Western Country Pleasure under #264 & #305 and maybe an Amateur halter.

I will also have Royal Oaks Mandalay Bay (6 yr old mare that is my "clean up batter"). She does it all so may be in some Amateur or Open classes in Obstacle and Hunter and will be driven in #201 Roadster, and #326 & 330 Country Pleasure Driv Under.

Don't know where I'll be stalled but if you see Navarre Mini Acres stop and chat.

Wow, little lady, you are ambitious. The 4 yr old will probably LOVE it but Dad may get tired of walking. It's a lot of ground to cover. Have fun!!
Dad isn't in the best health and he LOVES horse shows(he has never been to a miniature show) he has Paint horses, so my(horse crazy) sister and I decided to take him on a road trip while he still is able to go. This should be fun!

I'm 99% of the time in one of these places......at my stalls (Watern' Hole - so it's not hard to miss), or behind the watern' hole walls in my groom room or my horse stalls, or in the ring showing .......then I'm quite likely to be asleep on the couch or probably catching a nap somewhere.

Trying to get everything packed this weekend....haven't even started yet!!! eekks!!!

Erica....or getting "hitched" (or whatever it is you are doing this year...lol) at the Watern' Hole!!
default_wink.png

See ya there!
default_saludando.gif

OK, I pinned it because you asked.
default_smile.png

Not sure if we are going this year or not. I stink at finding people in all those barns, or finding them at their stalls. I like to know cell #s so I can track people down since we only go for about 24 hours.

Remember Linda?
default_laugh.png

We will be there with one...mainly going to learn lots
default_laugh.png
Not exactly sure of the classes but will show in Ammy stallions monday and he will be shown in his open class by Adam Longman. He is going next week but we won't get there until Sunday the 11th....really really excited

Most everyone knows me by now. I will be in the Ozark booth or at Larry Parnell Stables or outside the vendor entrance at the stalls with the Foundation raffle horse and the Essay Horse. Make sure to come see the wonderful foundation raffle horse - please help support the Youth Foundation Jacket program by buying a ticket for $1.00.

We will do a sign up sheet in our booth for Lil Beginnings members. Dory Asker will be there a lot and so will a new recruit, Vicki (Belinda Bagby's daughter-in-law). Jim Curry will also be around - yeah !!!

We are also excited to have the Tulsa Chamber of Commerce is having a table upstairs in the arena with lots of goodies for you. They will be there the 8th-11th. Please come visit these ladies. the Tulsa Chamber has been a wonderful sponsor of our Nationals for 9 years !!!

Look forward to seeing everyone at Nationals.

Lisa

OK, I pinned it because you asked.
default_smile.png

Not sure if we are going this year or not. I stink at finding people in all those barns, or finding them at their stalls. I like to know cell #s so I can track people down since we only go for about 24 hours.

Remember Linda?
default_laugh.png
Thanks Robin!!

BTW, I have the same phone number, in case you come to watch!
default_wink.png

I will be with Star Lake, in the breezeway outside of the vendor area through the youth show. Then when needed through the rest of the show. If I am not there, we are stalled with RHA Training. We only have two horses showing, a jr over stallion in amateur, model and open. And a sr over mare in youth 7 & under, youth 8 - 12, 3 year old mare over Futurity, model, open and solid color. Samantha will be helping with some other horses through the week, not sure which ones yet.

There's going to be a TON of Michigan folks there this year! Several of us have a table on the Mezzanine - - the G.L.E.E. club!! stop by and say hi!
default_saludando.gif

I will also be with Rosemill Training (Kay and Sarah O) who have my yearling Smoothie. I will be showing him in ammy, Sarah in Open. Then with Jason Bluer Show Horses, who has my Buckeroo Kid! I will be showing him in 34-36 CP amateur, and possibly Open Ladies CP. Might be in a couple other classes too, but not sure yet which ones. Jason will have him in Open CP and Stakes.

I'll be there the 10th to the 18th, stalled in the Super Duty Barn near Lyn Yung/Scot Free Stables. Bringing four horses - an over western CP gelding, Salado Creek Impressive Indy, an under halter gelding Wildoaks Blazing Hot Echo, an under yearling colt Wildoaks Silver Benz, and an under mare Oak Ranch Apache Echo. Showing Sunday in several amateur classes, showing the colt on Monday, and several classes through the week.

Jan

It would be nice if we knew what class numbers you were in (if you have them) so people at home can look for you while watching on live stream.
default_yes.gif

We will be there the 13-18th but dont know where we will be stalled. We are showing Maple Hollows Doya Believe N Magic in class 210, Maple Hollows Magic Moment in 212, 223, and 225, those two fillies will be shown under Fallen Ash Scouts Blackeyed Susan in class 241 Produce of Dam. Maple Hollows Dare To Dream will be in classes 227, 237, and 238 unless she measures under which she will then be in same classes in under division. Maple Hollows Little Bit of Magic will be shown in 267, 273, 280, and 282. Plus will have the three "Magic" horses in Get of Sire class 242 under Arions Destinys Magic Trick. I think that is all our classes. Feel free to come say hi, we would love to meet everyone!!!

We will be there on the 8th thru the 18th and will be in the Super Duty Barn with McCarthy's Lakeside Stables, Taylors Pony Farm, Dawns Chase Farm, Lucky Trails Farm, Clear Brook Stables, CTC Training Center and Step N Out Miniatures.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Tulsa... after working way too much at my demanding daytime job since April .... I need a vacation for 2 weeks VERY BAD !!

Safe Travels everyone and stop by and see us ...
default_aktion033.gif

Coventry Lane's Hollywood Diva - Halter and in Western Country Pleasure Driving

FFF Entertainers Academy Cadet - Halter

I won't be attending Nationals, but will be watching online and cheering everyone on! Class sizes this year are very large-a top ten in any class should make anyone proud!

Good luck everyone and safe travels!

For those who want to check out class sizes and keep track of who wins later, here's the site to save:

http://www.horseshowsonline.com/Shows.aspx

My boy, Lucky Four Velvetbuck Thumbs Up, will be there with Sugar Lake, I am not sure of all of his class numbers......but Corey's sister Meagen will be showing him in Youth Country Pleasure Driving, I am showing him in #123, Ammy halter Sr Stallion under......He will be be showing in some country pleasure classes with Corey and then in #278 3& older 32-34, he is in other classes but I don't know all the numbers yet........

Latest posts

Back