Nationals is less than a month away!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I am going with Dawns Chase Farm.... Im bringing three. Michigans Sweet Tart in 2 year old under futurity and open halter. Maybe Ammy stallions if he is good.... New Hopes Carbon Copy Sr under mares ammy and open and 3 year old futurity halter and roadster. She may also be going in a couple of other driving classes, her sister New Hopes Independance Day in yearling futurity and open under mares, the two together in produce of dam.[/SIZE]

Im also borrowing Michigans Strut N Stuff for pmc driving, and halter. and showmanship. My girls are just to antsy right now for those classes. Carbon has enough to do to wrap her mind around driving for Bruce let alone a mom that cant see! lol

See you all there!

Lyn

I'm not going
sad.gif
sad.gif
Nearly for sure anyway. I want to, but the logistics "suck".

However, my thoughts will be very much with Erica Killion who will be showing some of her awesome horses at the Nationals and will keep my fingers (toes, legs, maybe even eyes) crossed regarding DESTINY and DUNIT.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are going and taking 5.

Honeysuckle Knoll Sundances Analisa in jr amateur mares under & jackpot amateur mares

Lucky Four Black Velvets Bandofire in Sr Geldings 32 & under, Amateur Sr geldings under, Maybe gelding jackpot under

Knells Spin To Win , 2 yr old geldings, solid color under

Villas Party Doll, 2 year old mares under

and

Blue Ribbon Bodacious Shiney Gold, depends on how he measures but yearling geldings and amateur jr geldings.

We are taking 5, one of them with Dana being trained at Dreamweaver Farm.

JMS REDSKIN WARRIOR

Ammy Halter Jr. Gelding, U

Model Gelding, U

Gelding 2 Year Old, Over 31" to 33", U

Solid Color, Stallions & Geldings, U

Liberty, U

Open Halter Obstacles, U

KHA KRACKERJACK OF HICKORY HILLS

Ammy Halter Sr. Gelding U

Ammy Ladies Country Pleasure Driving, U

Ammy Versatiltiy, U

Ammy Jumping, U

Multi-Color Stallions/Geldings, U

Adult Jumper, U

Open Hunter, U

FLYING A COLOR'S MAYBE AT MIDNGIHT w/Dreamweaver Farms

Ammy Halter Sr Mare, O

Model Mare, O

Aged Mare, 3 & Older, Over 36" to 38", O

Multi-Colored Mare, O

JMS SWEET & SOFT AS BLACK VELVET

Mare Foal, 28" & Under, U (might scratch if she stresses out too much)

GG'S BLACK VELVET

Broodmare, Over 34" to 38", O

Mare & Foal Of Current Year, 38" & Under

Yah we are going to be busy lol.

My friend Kathi and I are going. I've got 2 yearlings a filly, Lucky Four Rebelchase Still Dreamin, and a colt, Aloha Acres Heir to Magic. Kathi's bringing her overo Stallion Las Doradas Spirit Walker(Val). See you all there!

Woohoo..I'm going (thanks to Judy Bakker for making my entries!!)

C-Jo

Stallions Over

Fallen Ash Scout's Arctic Son

Over Country Pleasure Driving

And any other classes that we dream up between now and then!

Kim

We are going just for the youth and ammy, Thursday thru Monday morning. I work at a school and my duaghter who is showing is a senior this year. School calls
no.gif
Wish we could stay for the whole thing.

We will be taking our 2 year old A gelding "H Smokin' Colt Pistol", our A yearling mare "Erica's Oh Bay-Be Bay-be", our A 2 year old stallion "Erica's Smoke Rings In The Dark" (co-owned with Erica) and our B yearling stallion "Mini H Smokin' Most Wanted".
aktion033.gif

We are getting very excited and have stepped back up on our workouts in the evenings to be in extra special shape. Please stop by and say "Hi" we love to meet friends from the forum.
saludando.gif

We will be there with are tap shoes on!

Little Madison will be showing at her first nationals! She will show Bear Trax's Little Indian Chief in Coustume and 7and under , under Showmenship! and my mare Double L Texa Pepper Flash in Leadline if I can get her back on! SHe took a little spill last week. She may also show pepper in Youth Costume OVer not sure on that yet!

Then I will be showing Double L Texa Pepper Flash in a few Roadster classes as well as Mare and Foal with her Baby Noel's Little Suprize Package Of Hope!

Hope will also be in curent year foal under 28" and Under Coustume (If I get her coustume done that is)

I can't wait!

RNR

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

2005 fillies, all Futurity, some open halter too

Flying A's Don't Go Breaking My Heart-Gypsy

024759a1.jpg

Flying A Black Magic's Goldrush-Glory

Flying A's Maybe My Dreamgirl-Geena

Flying A Beausoliel's Bayou-Gala

2005 gelding

Indian Bluff's Ghostdance CC-Geoffrey

2003 A mare-open halter & futurity

Flying A's Femme Fatale-Gigi

2004 AMHR National Top Ten Halter, 2005 AMHR Area Four Junior Champion Mare & Reserve Grand Champion mare. SHe's part of the Indian Bluff Dispersal, but I have just put my foot down *I* am keeping her! I love this mare!

Currently with Dreamweaver Farm.

2003 A Gelding-youth and futurity

Flying A's Superman-Sheriff

2004 AMHR National Top Ten

Currently with Dreamweaver Farms

Senior A Gelding-LOTS Of youth, open halter & performance of ALL kinds

Flying A Magic's Maybe A Rendezvous-Desi

Thank you SO much to Jamie for letting Desi return to our family. Mia thanks you too!

Currently with Dreamweaver Farm

2002 B mare-Futurity only

Broadway Color's C'est Ci Bon-CiCi

2002 AMHR Top Five Open Halter and Futurity

2004 B Mare-Futurity Only

Broadway Color's Luck Be A Lady-Risky

2004 A Mare-Futurity only

Flying A's Come See About Me CC-Reville

2002 A Mare-Futurity Only

Flying A Beausoliel's Shez All That

2004 AMHR National Top Ten

Last edited by a moderator:
We are going!

We are bringing 3 well technically 5 we are getting lease mare to come home with us who raven will show while we are there and my "mystery" man will be there showing as well although no room on the trailer for him to come home with us so he will be shipped to us late Sept.

VERY EXCITED cant wait to see everyone and very glad I have raven who will be doing most of the showing in youth and a couple open classes i only have to do a couple now
aktion033.gif

Well I'm taking two of my own and I'll be showing several of my trainer's (Sam Barth SBS Stables) horses

Winning Color's Hijacker SOS

youth sr. halter geldings, over

youth country pleasure driving, over

Send A Message SOS

youth pleasure driving, under

as well as several other pleasure driving classes

I will also be presenting in the youth division:

Oneka's Excitment in the Heir -Jr. stallion, under

Oneka's SE Dandy's Simmer Down -pleasure driving over, Roadster over

Oneka's Commander's Exotic Dancer -Jr. Mare, under

We will be attending as well and plan to bring the following horses who will be exhibiting in the amateur, open and futurity classes

Buckeye WCF Classical Elegance

1 yr old over filly

Buckeye WCF Classical Lightening

3 yr old over gelding

Buckeye WCF Kewpie Silver Ghost

weanling under colt

Buckeye WCF Classical Cover Girl

3 year old over mare

Buckeye WCF Classical Promise

weanling over filly

Look forward to seeing everyone
saludando.gif
saludando.gif

I am bringing 3 horses this year and my trainer is bringing 2.

LITTLE AMERICAS WHODATHUNKIT

Amateur Sr Stallions Under

Sr stallions 30"-32"

maybe model

LITTLE SECRETS IDANCELIKEASTAR

Amateur Jr Mares Over

Amateur Mares Jackpot Over

Yearling Filly Over (not sure what she is going to measure)

Futurity yearling B Mares

REECES LM HAWKS INDIAN THUNDER

Amateur Jr Stallion Over

Yearling Colt Over (also not sure which over class)

I am showing Amateur and Eileen Braccio is showing in open and futurity. She is also showing her yearling colt under and a 2yr old filly under. Both are futurity also. We will have a busy show.
yes.gif

Well --- I wish all of you -- all the best!!!

Wish I could be there too... but as long as I have this job.. won't ever be able to go to either AMHA or AMHR Nationals... August, September and October are about the busiest time of the year here at work.

So have a great time everyone!! and I for one hope that we will see frequent SHOW RESULTS reports from everyone participating. I know I enjoy reading your big and small victories!!!

[SIZE=21pt]GOOD LUCK!!![/SIZE]

JJ

We're going!! I'm taking three of our own and four for clients. ALL MARES! So that means, since I show only in halter, ALL my classes will be on the Wednesday!! Eleven of them!! Six in the morning, and five in the afternoon! What a day that's going to be!
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif

We will be taking 6 horses. When we entered them it seemed like a good idea, but with the heat we've been having I don't know. It's supposed to be 100 again today, and we've just really slowed down on working them with the heat, we're going to have to pick up the pace to keep them in shape. We'll be stabled with Laura Tennill, so stop by and say Hi

Appy will be there before I am with Joel White - but we're showing him in halter (I'm doing ammy) and costume and liberty!

We're flying out on September 11, so we'll probably be white-knuckled for the whole trip!

I wont be able to go
sad.gif
since my brother lives in TX close to the arena I already made plans to go to A Nationals.

Syndi talked me into having Phantom go, so Phantom will be there with her
aktion033.gif

Good Luck Everyone!!!
saludando.gif

My husband Walt and our friend and trainer Arlene Foulk are going. They are taking

Filipowicz Entertaining the Foulks weaning stallion over

Filipowicz Thats All Foulks Yearling stallion over

Crumpets Silver Charm senior over mare

D&S Run around Sue under mare

I will be home on mare stare foal expected Sept 4th

saludando.gif
saludando.gif
saludando.gif
saludando.gif

We are going and taking three driving horses. Kim and Courtney will be driving

Ramona this year, and Mat and Courtney will take her is costume class.

Shadow and Fred are also going. All the halter horses here are pregnant, so no

long trips. Drive safe everyone! Linda B
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back