Nationals is less than a month away!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like we're going to have a fun group going! I hope everyone has a safe and uneventful trip and that we can get together and visit some!
biggrin.gif

Yes Dr Pam, you may bring the red sidekick a treat! She has become very spoiled by my horse show friends!!! She loves you best anyway for fixing her ear last year!

Lyn
wink.gif

I'll be there with 3 horses from Thousand Oaks Ranch! I should be arriving Sunday and can't wait to be everyone! I'll be hauling solo, so if anyone could give me a hand in Liberty I would really appreciate it!
biggrin.gif
Oh, and I have a flamingo I need to get its pic taken with the Flamingo group on liberty night too!

I am flying in on Saturday the 10th to watch. It will be my first Nationals. Hope to take a couple of my own next year...this year the dollars were consumed with buying a few horses and of course some very large vet bills. Next year should be a little better in the financial department! Can't wait to go with my own.

I will be helping Stacy Score with her horses, and also helping with that L O N G drive home.
laugh.gif

I forgot to say that my NEW filly will be showing at Nationals, and I will be taking her home from there.
biggrin.gif
She's in the Futurity (weanling), and in Produce of Dam and Get of Sire.
wub.gif

and if you are afraid you might miss the red sidekick.. look for a little girl with long black hair attached to the red side kick
biggrin.gif
Raven LOVES esther and is already talking about how she cant wait to play with her

and umm Dr Pam.. tell patty to watch out raven CANT WAIT to see her again as well

Im going only bringing one Woodstock North Dominos 3 Doors Down. The rest of them are going to the World show. Cant wait to go though! He shows in open, futurity, and amt.

We'll be there from the 12th thru the 15th. I'm not taking anyone but there to watch one of our babies from 03.

Debi

DebiM said:
We'll be there from the 12th thru the 15th.  I'm not taking anyone but there to watch one of our babies from 03.
Debi

449161[/snapback]

I can hardly wait to meet you, Debi!!

I'm looking forward to meeting you, Judy! I'll find you guys on the 13th.
smile.gif

I'm looking forward to meeting you, Judy! I'll find you guys on the 13th. 
She'll be the one with her eyes bugged outta her head and her so-called sidekick Kim will be giggling and telling her to have fun and relax:bgrin
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Kim

[SIZE=14pt]I will be weaering my button from last year![/SIZE]

Lyn

Jill said:
I'm not going
sad.gif
sad.gif
  Nearly for sure anyway.  I want to, but the logistics "suck".
However, my thoughts will be very much with Erica Killion who will be showing some of her awesome horses at the Nationals and will keep my fingers (toes, legs, maybe even eyes) crossed regarding DESTINY and DUNIT.

447161[/snapback]

DunITS going? AWESOME! Hehe, I have an obsession with him.
biggrin.gif
Be sure to post results! And of course PICTURES!! Buckets and buckets of pictures.
wub.gif
wub.gif

And for the record, I am not going ethier..
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

for the record.. not going either good luck to every one post results and please us non goers want pics of the horses ur takin along with pics from the show

[SIZE=14pt]I have a feeling that Davenport will use the horse show results web site like they did for congress..... I cant remember what it was tho. The classes were posted by the next day to top ten placiings.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts

Back