Nationals is less than a month away!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, guys, remember to take some pics for us all to SEE!! Can't wait to see everybody's horses all pretty and (hopefully!) winning--especially all those driving horses!! Don't forget!
biggrin.gif

Patty and I are taking three horses:

Erica's Gimmie Another Glance -- under gleding

*Halter

*Country Pleasure driving

*Hunter

*Jumper

*Versaltility

*Halter Obstacle

*Driving Obstacle

*Showmanship

Jurgen's Cinnamon Swirl -- under mare

*Halter

*Pleasure driving

*Roadster

*Hunter

*Jumper

*Halter Obstacle

*Driving Obstacle

Nostalgia's Indisputably Orion -- Over gelding (leased from Tom and Carmie Viebrock)

*Halter

*Showmanship

*Country Pleasure driving

*Hunter

*Jumper

*Versatility

*Halter Obstacle

*Driving Obsacle

These are all Youth Classes--not sure if I'm showing Ammy yet, or if we can stay for Open classes. See you there!!

Are we doing a message board at Ozark again??

I have decided not to take my stallion, but will be sending my filly to both A and R. I recently received proofs of my filly and have decided on the following picture...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/pkt52/Picture048.jpg

My filly will be shown by John Eberth, and my husband and I are hoping to go to both A and R. However, I teach second grade so it depends on whether my principal will let me off and also airfare. Unfortunately, my filly shows in the middle of the week at R Nationals, so it makes it really hard to take off so many days. We may never have this experience again, so I am hoping that we can make it.

This year has been such a positive experience for us - wonderful trainer, meeting wonderful people, and fun shows. We are hoping to get the chance to meet more forum members at Nationals. Miniature horse people are the greatest!

This show season has given us wonderful memories
yes.gif

I will be going the 13th and 14th
aktion033.gif
But not taking anyone. Just going to watch and have fun. I'll be taking lots of pics though! Good luck to those who are showing
biggrin.gif

I am bringing both my boys...

LNR'S Flyin High- Peanut

Youth showmanship 13-17 over

Youth hunter over

Youth jumper over

Lowes Dealer

Youth showmanship 13-17 under

youth hunter under

youth jumper under

youth obstacle under

Curt & I are going. Can't wait! We SO look forward to this every year. Have vacation and he is retired, so get to go down on Wed. and stay for everything.
aktion033.gif
Only taking 2 horses. Our driving horse Horsefeathers Shades of Color and our new 'baby' yearling stallion Buck On's Two Timer. He will be in Futurity and ??? Don't know what all we will show in, depends a lot on how much money I can come up with between now and then
yes.gif
Since we're only showing 2, I plan on meeting LOTS of forum members! And, don't forget, when Bonnie Fogg isn't with Ozark Mountain Minis in the vendors area, look for her at Horsefeathers Farm stalls. She will have her own 'private' stall area there
aktion033.gif

See all there!

Be safe.

Pam

Sunny said:
ALL MARES!  So that means, since I show only in halter, ALL my classes will be on the Wednesday!!  Eleven of them!!  Six in the morning, and five in the afternoon!  What a day that's going to be! 
new_shocked.gif

new_shocked.gif

447268[/snapback]

Ouch! I bet you'll be happy to sit down when that day is over!

My husband and I are going for the entire show. We are taking a friend with us. We are only taking our stallion and our yearling filly and our friend's stallion. This could be bad because I usually get homesick after 3 days. This is our first time at Nationals so I am excited and nervous. We are headed out with friends so it should be one big party.

Tammi

I will be there, stabling with "the Utah gang" and Lisa of Ruff N Tuff and KWJenny as well (not from Utah, like I am not from Utah...
wink.gif
)

I am bringing *only* three horses... my gelding Buck Ons Jedi Knight Star (have to drag him there for Futurity and the Super G this year), my mare "Ruff N Tuffs California Dreamin'" and her foal "Zoolander"... just because I've never showed a baby, so I want to have that lovely experience
wink.gif

But I'm mostly going just for fun and to reunite with friends from around the country... I just have a BLAST there even though I get no sleep and am really cranky on the return trip home...

PLEASE say hi to me if you can!!!

Andrea

[SIZE=14pt]Andrea will be the one with the longest blonde braid you have ever seen! lol unless you have cut your hair???? Ill be the one with the red side kick![/SIZE]

Lyn

[SIZE=21pt]Nope Lyn... the long blonde hair is still here... makes me easy to recognize even if you haven't met me...[/SIZE]

Andrea

I'll be there again!
smile.gif
I'll be stalling with TeeDee and DisneyHorse and RuffNTuff and KWJenny and LaurieV and and and
biggrin.gif
Gonna be a blast!

I'm bringing two horses: Magic Mist Color On Fire, "over" gelding, this will be his third Nationals but his FIRST driving.
smile.gif
He will also be in Jumper and Hunter again, not sure what else.

and Magic Mist Wildfire, his half sister, "over" three year old mare, she's very green in driving (but safe), I will be driving her in Ammy and "3 and 4 year old" driving classes, and some halter.

I'm really happy to be driving at nationals again, it's been two years since I've driven, I've missed it.
yes.gif

Buster, Donna and Mandy of Vanity Grove Farm will be there with of course, PUGS, Louie and Lucey, and our string of show horses:

Vanity Grove Farms Little Liberty Beth: 2004 Champion Junior Mare 33-35", she will be showing in Senior Mare Halter and making her debut in driving with Silver Meadows Training Center. Watch out Lynn, Mandy will be driving her in the PMC class, LOL

RHA Rangers Irish Creme: Bailey, yearling stallions halter and Ameteur classes

WHF Roxies Midnite Madness: yearling mare halter, under, and amy

WHF Miss Easter: yearling mare halter, over, and amy

VGF's Royal Gold Medalian: yearling gelding under

Quiet Dells Easy Money: two year old gelding

VGF's Painted Fire: yearling stallion under

RHA Imperial Locomotion: yearling stallion under, shown by Andi, LOL, James Walsh of Rocking Horse Acres, whom we are in partnership with on this stallion

We are looking forward to seeing all our long distance friends and looking forward to meeting new ones. Please come by and visit. Donna
yes.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Uh OH Donna..... I have a secret weapon tho this year
wink.gif
[/SIZE]

Lyn

I am going! I am the "friend" that is going with TeeDee. I am only taking my one stallion Buck On's By Design. This will be his second nationals show but me first. Staying with the Utah/California/Idaho group so it should be two weeks of party which beats working any old day. I can hardly wait. I am glad I am only taking one so I will have time for SHOPPING
aktion033.gif
. Looking forward to meeting everybody.

Outlaw

I will be going with both my daughters, this will be our first time. Kind of scared to death but excited all at once! We will be taking JNR'S Medicine Man in my aviator. His two year old son Pleasant Views Flashin J.R. and a gelding I bought from Laura Harrel Flying A's Maybe A Rowdy Night for the girls to show in youth. Joyce

We are going for the first time, too! Our fourth horse show ever so boy, am I ever feeling overwhelmed! This will be a 20+ hour trip - we've never traveled more than a few hours with the horses before.

Greg, our four year old son, Tyler and I will be there with three halter mares:

Jo-Co Miniature's Kiss and Tell - yearling

Cross Country Y Not Me - 2 year old

D & S Peppermint Patty - 3 year old

Please stop by and introduce yourselves!
yes.gif

Shelley

We will be going. Taking 4 geldings. Two for driving (if we get the over gelding broke well enough) and two for halter--an over and an under. Might show the driving geldings in halter also and that would make two over and two under in halter. Dave does most of the showing, but I may just drive in the ladies divisions. Just plan to wait and see when they are before making that choice. Don't like putting driving classes too close together. I'm scared enough out there without the added pressure of heading Dave and trying to be ready with my horse at the same time.
biggrin.gif

lyn_j said:
[SIZE=14pt]Andrea will be the one with the longest blonde braid you have ever seen! lol unless you have cut your hair???? Ill be the one with the red side kick![/SIZE]Lyn

447993[/snapback]

Nope, can't miss the blond braid OR the red "side kick"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Can I bring the side kick a treat?
wink.gif

I will be there - coming in on Friday have to leave Weds night to get back to college on Thrusday as I have 3 labs that day......

Bringing 7 or 8 -- Taker, Clover, Angel, Destiny, Peas, Behold, DunIT and Legz? Will be stalled with Belinda Bagby (Cross Country - B &B Training)

Back