Nationals first day

• Thread starter Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis
  • Start date
Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis

Hi guys only have a min going to bathe horses for 1st class but it is going great 7 and under classes 21 horses WOW huge and nice horses haveingfun lots of people here will update again later but raven got

national champion jr over mares

res nat champion sr over mares

7th out of sr geldings

obststacle, showmanship anddriving today

so many fourm people here already will let them post there news but talk soon guys everyone have a great day
aktion033.gif

WHOOO HOOO!!!!! That's wonderful Lisa! Way to go Raven!
firstprize.gif

Thanks for the note, Lisa! I'm so glad to hear Raven is placing so well. That's wonderful!
aktion033.gif

Congrats
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Great job. Be sure to give more updates and good luck.

Tommy

[SIZE=21pt]WAY TO GO RAVEN!!!!!!
488.gif
488.gif
[/SIZE]

new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif

MISS YOU LEESE
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your wins!!
aktion033.gif
Sounds like your having a great time.

Thanks for the update.
yes.gif

CONGRATULATIONS TO RAVEN...SORRY I DID NOT MAKE IT UP TO SEE HER. WAS THAT SR. GELDING "FOXY" BY CHANCE??

CLARA

What a wonderful way to start that show. Keep up the great work and keep us posted!

walter said:
CONGRATULATIONS TO RAVEN...SORRY I DID NOT MAKE IT UP TO SEE HER. WAS THAT SR. GELDING "FOXY" BY CHANCE??CLARA

465159[/snapback]

Yes that was he was such a good boy he loves her so much. Just set planted and didnt move the little girl behind them kept creeping up and she was butt to butt with foxy or then backing up and banging him in the butt and he didnt move at all what a good boy

Gotta love those 7 and under classes to darn cute. not only were they big but the kids were pretty good handlers as well

cant tell you how nice these horses are here so nice to see so many nice ones yesterday in the HUGE ammy classes some 70 horses and one driving class 86 horses
ohmy.gif
would be hard to pick just 10 great to see where our breed is going and how many nice horses especially those geldings
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back