Nationals feed is up and running now

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got home from work - I'm getting the same message I was getting this morning - basically that the server might be busy. Is anyone else getting this message?

Barbie

I am getting the same thing, the error says either the server is not available, or my proxy settings are wrong, all I get is a black screen. Funny thing is that I just had it and now it's black. Not sure why...is there another site I can try that may allow us on? Perhaps someone at the show can ask them, last year I was given a different website and it worked beautifully, however I am not finding it now.

I need this fixed by Sunday hopefully!!

Below the small screen that comes up with the show, its says view in media player and its underline I click on it and gives me the show double the size and clear as a bell. Right now Im getting a black screen
default_sad.png

I can not get the windows media link to open just says page can not be found so frustrating

Ok I fixed my windows media link issue but camera is still down I guess maybe we can call the number on the flanders page and let them know?

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone watching yet?

Has someone reported it?

Do you know what class they are on?

thanks a bunch...

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone watching yet?

Has someone reported it?

Do you know what class they are on?

thanks a bunch...

Mine is up and running, however if I use media player, it keeps stopping, so I am watching from the flanders site. However I do not know what class they are on at this time:)

I get an error attempting to play media. Ugh! Go back to how they did it last year, at least it worked.

Latest posts

Back