National Area V Show- Glen Rose Texas

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen S

Reaction score
Good Day All,

Wanted to drop a quick line to everyone regarding the National Area V Show next week. Just got message from Tracey Slagle, our show manager that there are already 200+ horses entered and she still hasn't received some of the regulars who attend the N Texas Shows. Please contact Tracey today either by phone....308-624-0212 or [email protected] and let her know how many horses and stalls. The barn is filling up and looks like we may have to have some stalls put out in the warm-up arena. Going to be a great show, several new vendors coming and going to be a blast. Remember we will be celebrating the American Shetland Pony and the American Miniature Horse so decorate your stalls in Red, White and Blue...who knows you could be the be next stall decorating winner! Come One Come All to the National Area V Show and anyone outside of Area V is welcome to come down and compete with us....Area IV, Area VI and Area III you won't be disappointed.

Karen Shaw

ASPC//AMHR Club of N. Texas

I know I can't show this year.... lack of fundage disease! :D Bu I still wish everyone good luck and HAVE FUN!

Latest posts

Back