National Area 2 Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afoulk

Reaction score
Will be heading out Thursday to the National Area 2 Show in Centreville, Michigan with 1 shetland and 4 miniatures. Hope to see lots there.

Who all is coming?

Hi Arlene will be coming to watch our girl make her apperance in the ring and see many friends show . John McCallum from Canada will be coming. Looking forward to meeting John and Diane Taylor seeing Rita Noble and Lori Rafter and many other friends.Wishing everyone and safe trip and a great show.Walt and Frannie

Wish i could make it but that pesky thing called work sort of made other plans
default_wacko.png

Goodluck to everyone
default_smile.png

We're going, our first time showing in Michigan.....and very excited to see old friends and meet new friends. Pretty close to home for us and we'll be bringing a total of 7. Two fillies have never been shown before so this will be all new to them. Good luck, and be safe driving.

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll be following Arlene to Michigan with 3 miniatures, if we live thru the clipping.
default_biggrin.png

Have a safe trip everyone.

Dale, Mack and I, from Maple Mountain will be there with a string of 5 Minis! Can't wait to see everyone!!!

I will be there along with my 2 miniatures. I'm trying a few new things this year with some of my horses, so we'll have to see how it'll work for us.

Good luck to everyone
default_saludando.gif

Just wanted to add a Thank you to Lori Rafter for all her hard work with my mare Joy. I know it's been one hectic week for you
default_biggrin.png

Wanted to go BUT work/bills comes 1st! But I will be at Midland Michigan, who will be there?

Hi There ~ Dominick & I will be coming along with 4 in tow ~ This is our first show of the season so really looking forward to seeing old friends and making some new
default_saludando.gif

So Excited
default_saludando.gif

Janice Silvio

Amore' Miniatures & Shetland Ponies

We will be there to watch our stallion being shown with our trainer.

And we will be taking 2 to Midland.

Not going to make it to this one - but have fun everybody! See you in Midland!

Good luck tp everyone in the show ring.

We are not going to the States to show until Nationals this year.

We have decided to slow down -- we celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary last fall -- so have decided to take thing a bit easier this summer -- will be thinking of you all - we always enjoyed this show.

Latest posts

Back