Name game...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Rule

Reaction score
Okay, for the impending baby coming, I am playing a name game!!! Since this baby is a hinny, I thought it might be kind of cute to put the word "hinny" in the name...such as Hinry, or Phinnyas. Funny thing is, these are the only two names I have come up with. I need some girl names...just in case the filly fairy visits. I like Phinnyas...let's get some more...!

Anyone else want to play???
new_multi.gif
risa8.gif

Kim R.

We once had a hinney named Happy!

A Hinney Whinny

Minnie the Hinney...Oh gosh...better go work at my website, was having better luck there!

Oh, I like that! A friend suggest Hermionny!!!

Kim R.

Kim Rule said:
Oh, I like that!  A friend suggest Hermionny!!!
Kim R.

432330[/snapback]

rolleyes.gif
My boys thought of Shiny Hinny LOL

I think it needs to be HermiHinny.

Heidi

ps, what is a hinny? I don't know anything about donkeys or mules. I know jennet is a female and a jack is a male...that's about it.

Heidi- a Mule is a Donkey Jack X Horse Mare. A Hinny is a Stallion Horse X A Jenny Donk. Trouble is, I alway think of a Hinny as female, for some strange reason- maybe because the only ones I've known have been- but, of course they are not!! Mules and Hinny's are invariably sterile but the males still need to be gelded!!!

Latest posts

Back