Naive City Girl

• Thread starter Triggy&Blue&Daisy Too
  • Start date
Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Triggy&Blue&Daisy Too

Poor Daisy has such a doof for a maid
wacko.gif
. I've been so worried about her, thought she's had the runs ever since I got her so I've been feeding the poor girl probios and fastrack for weeks now. She thinks it's totally nasty and that I am ruining her evening grain and shows her displeasure by giving me the yuck face.

Last night when cleaning her stall I mentioned to one of the other boarders that Daisy keeps having major blow outs and it's getting worse. Well he came over and looked in her stall and laughed. He said well she doesn't have the runs the birds are shredding her poop looking for undigested grain.

Ooops, I guess Daisy won't get her dinner ruined with Fastrack tonight and to think I was ready to call the vet to get some Flagyl
blush.gif

Sounds like a canidate for doohus of the month? LOL. But hey, at least you learned what was causing it
biggrin.gif

LOL That would be embarrasing! That does sound like a doophus of the month.

You know, I fell for that when we moved to Iowa. I treated my daughter's old hunter pony for several days before I caught the birds at it
laugh.gif
.. She wasn't chewing her feed well so had the most "profitable" poop.

I was already doofus of the month for August
rolleyes.gif
. The older I get the more doofy I become, I think
biggrin.gif

Back