NAHA Show May 2

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afoulk

Reaction score
This is such a nice show. While the stalling is limited the facility is just beautiful and it is so much fun. It is a one day show and the numbers are good. Lots of nice horses and people. Show management does a great job of trying to accomodate everyone. The isles get very crowded but I will say that everyone would move whatever needed moved to get horses through and was very polite and helpful. Got a chance to meet some new people and visit with some old as well. Congratulations to John and Diane Taylor of Birchtree Farms on their Grand Champion Stallion under both judges in the over division with their yearling stallion and Sr Ch Stallion with their aged Stallion. Also Walt and Fran Filipowicz of Filipowicz Farm with their Rs Grand Ch mare under one judge with their yearling mare.

Arlene

I was there as well, and everyone was really friendly, I got to meet a few forum members and a trainer I admire, and drool over some beautiful horses. I'm still trying to figure out what farm a few horses there were from, they had a few horses that REALLY caught my eye.

AH, my old stomping grounds before I moved to Texas. I used to belong to NAHA and they are a WONDERFUL group of people!

*sniff* I miss yinz all up there....

Lucy

Congratulations John and Diane on your placings with your stallions. Way to go.Arlene.
default_new_shocked.gif
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back