N Bar H July Mini Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maestoso

Reaction score
N Bar H held it's July show today. It was hot, muggy, and sticky but a great day anyway! We had some new faces today to add to our exhibitors and they plan to return in August. That really is the best compliment to our "back yard" club. This year has been so awesome. Our numbers have almost doubled, with some new faces and some returning who haven't shown with us in a few years. We "lifers" have agreed that the atmosphere of great sportsmanship and the competition have been great. You never know who's going to win and that keeps us all on our toes and working hard. I am finally putting some faces with some names of forum members. We hope everyone returns for the August show! For those of you who have never shown with us, if you live in the ME, NH, MA area you really should check us out. I think others would agree when I say that we are completely user friendly! It's a great place for newbies and experienced alike. Fun classes for those who just like to have a good time in shorts and a T shirt with thier fuzzy friends, but enough great horses to make it worth while for those more competitive to attend. Our August show is the 16th. You can check us out at www.nbarh.org

And a congrats to the Flanagans for a well-earned Supreme(N Bar H's first supreme class ever!) with their mare, Norma Gene Baker.

Matt,

Once again we had an awesome time. The exhibitors at NBARH are so friendly and so fun to hang out with. The competition is tough and the classes are huge which is a good thing. You know when you receive a ribbon it is truly "earned" at this show.

I too want to say congratulations to Jen with Sassy's Supreme Championship! She is an awesome mare that truly deserved it!
default_aktion033.gif

Sue

Matt-

We had an awesome time again! It was hot but there was plenty of shade and great conversations. The shows are are really fun and I can tell you the competition is tough!! But everyone is so friendly and helpful. We have your shows marked on our calendar and plan to attend the next one
default_aktion033.gif

Keep up the great work!!!

Julie Flanigan

Victory Pass Stable

Cumberland Maine

Thanks for the kind words on my mare, Norma Jean Baker, and her Supreme win. This is her last year showing and it meant alot to me
default_wub.png

As usual, we had a great time. Everyone is so friendly, the shows are well organized and run and the competition is TOUGH! Cant wait for the next one!!!

Thanks for a well run, FUN show!!!!

~Jen~

Back