Nothing wrong with bleach, I guess. I use it to disinfect our black rubber water dishes to get the algae out.People swear by Vetricyn, but I find it hard to believe a bleach derivative can be such an all around product for wound cleaning; and since it is a bleach derivative, why is it so expensive? I've only bought one bottle ever, and it wasn't as useful as other products I've tried.
But this Vetricyn stuff is rather pricey... at such a small concentration (7 thousandth of a percent???!!!)
I had a 2 fl/oz bottle from last year; I just tossed it. Nicky had a lot of eye problems... what with his eye injury and his cataracts. He's better now. I wish I had of saved some of his eye medications so I could write something intelligent (...unfortunately, I threw them out when they went out of date.)