My yearling snowcap filly :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsehug

Reaction score
I have been wanting to see what my little yearling snowcap filly, HHH Clouds Bright Sunspot, looked like clipped, so today was the day!

I could not for the life of me get any REALLY good pics, by myself, but at least you can see her neat snowcap blanket in these :) . Her dam is my fewspot leopard mare Starchief Midnights StarBright. And her sire is Ginny Long's fewspot stallion Mountain Highs White Cloud :)

Susan O.

sunspotclippedrun.jpg

sunspotclippedview.jpg

sunspotclippedleftside.jpg

sunspotclippedhay.jpg

HI Susan!!!!!!!!! Are ya hot over there???????????It's wicked over here.

Nice nice nice horse......wow......love her sire too. She is really super nice.
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif

Very cute!! She looks most happy in the last pix. Im guessing u just let her go in the last pix and she is relaxing.

Oh my Susan! She is GORGEOUS and becoming such fine little lady!!
default_smile.png
She has changed IMO!

How big was she?

Marty, I Live about and hour away (its probably like 40 miles straight across from Susan) from Susan and its hotter than HECK over here!! I get sick all the time from the heat!! Susan kinda lives up in the uintahs and it dosent get to hot over there and boy do I wish I had it a little cooler!! wayyyyyyyyyy to hot for me here!

its kinda funny cause we get all excited for summer then when summer comes we all get excited for winter and so on LOL

-Gage-

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Marty :)

And it is very nice here these days.... ..about 80 or so here in the daytime right now........ but it never lasts long. Before you know it I'll be posting snow pix! hahahaha

I am watching to see if I need to blanket Sunspot. Right now it is down to 60 but most of these mornings are about 40
sad.gif

Hairicane, yep, she was happy when I was letting her run in the running pic and then again when I let her loose :)

Susan O.

I wish that was the temps here Susan! I cant STAND this heat!! I dont mind May time!!

The other day when I was in Bear Lake I about FROZE in the mornings!!

-Gage-

horsehug said:
Thanks Marty :)And it is very nice here these days.... ..about 80 or so here in the daytime right now........ but it never lasts long. Before you know it I'll be posting snow pix!  hahahaha

I am watching to see if I need to blanket Sunspot.  Right now it is down to 60 but most of these mornings are about 40
sad.gif

Hairicane,  yep, she was happy when I was letting her run in the running pic and then again when I let her loose :)

Susan O.

435768[/snapback]

Hi Gage,

You know me! I NEVER complain about heat. :)

I grew up in the desert and love summer and hate winter!! And I get about 9 to 10 months of winter!!

So when summer finally comes to Hilliard I try to make the most of it! :)

Sunspot was about 17" I think Ginny said when she was born. She is 26.5" now.

She turned one year old on June 1 :)

Susan O.

i love summer too but I get heat stroke REALLY easy!! I was out in the sun the other day and got really sick! I think it would be PERFECT if it was 80 degrees! but 100 is way to much for me to handle!! like I said, i like it in May and Early June!! that PERFECT for me!! and at about 8:00 p.m. is a pefect tempature for me too!

-Gage-

Last edited by a moderator:
Very pretty filly. When are you sending her to my house?
biggrin.gif

She is beautiful...Congratulations on the great clip job...I'm so amazed that they will let us do that to them but I guess it must feel somewhat like their grooming does to each other.
wink.gif

She is very pretty Susan,

I have a stupid digital camera that does much better in the eve shots than day time. All on auto settings too and I even hold the shutter button down a bit to get it to adjust.

Congrats on your wonderful babies this year!

Beth

Latest posts

Back