My Westie pups are 4 weeks today :))

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniequine

Reaction score
My babies are growing so fast...

We are SO enjoying their antics... All are sold already

and will be going to wonderful homes WAY to fast for me.

Just wanted to share another pic
default_smile.png
)

DSC_0076web.jpg

thats a stuffie!!! How dang cute is that puppy I just want to squeeze it!!

default_new_shocked.gif
Oh my GOSH! I want one!! THat is a GREAT photo (you always have awesome photos!!).... that photo there needs to be a calander photo for baby puppies/animals! That is WAY too cute!!!
default_wub.png

Aaaahhhh - that is just TOOO cute -- I love puppies that are in the 4-8 week range, they are so rolly polly and love to romp and cuddle.

My Havanese Daisy May is hopefully bred for a litter due in Mid-October --- last litter for her, and I am planning on keeping a female (shhhh don't tell my hubby, he will have a fit since we already have 5 dogs in bed with us! But I know him and after he gets attached he will be just as big of a marshmellow as I am about her!)

Keep those pictures comming -- I need those puppy fixes!

Stac

Well isn't that the cutest little ball-o-fluff.

I don't know how you can say goodbye to them

Aaaahhhh - that is just TOOO cute -- I love puppies that are in the 4-8 week range, they are so rolly polly and love to romp and cuddle.
My Havanese Daisy May is hopefully bred for a litter due in Mid-October --- last litter for her, and I am planning on keeping a female (shhhh don't tell my hubby, he will have a fit since we already have 5 dogs in bed with us! But I know him and after he gets attached he will be just as big of a marshmellow as I am about her!)

Keep those pictures comming -- I need those puppy fixes!

Stac
thanks guys! Aren't they cute?!

Stac, You are so right. OMG.. the babies are just so precious..

They just love playing and climbing all over ya. Can't Help but smile
default_smile.png
)))

I am not ready for them to go to their new homes..... I will miss them so much!

This is our last litter, my male is FIXED!

Good Luck with your litter. Please post pictures! I will need a "fix" by then!!!

Here is another pic I sent to one of the new owners...

DSC_61584weeks2daysweb.jpg

OOOOOOHHHHH, I love her/him!!! I so want one!! Adorable! Congrats on having homes for them all already. Maybe one day I can get one of your pups. So sweet!!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back