My Webster City Sale Purchases

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockRiverTiff

Reaction score
Here are my new kids that I purchased at the Webster City Sale last weekend. After a 10 hour drive I think we were all pretty pooped (especially mama mare who felt the urge to protect her foal even while he was sleeping). The young horses were pretty eager to stretch their legs once we let them loose though. My thanks to the Putney family for not only accomodating my phone bids but boarding these horses for us for a week. The mare and colt are also from them.

Here is Goldie (the mare). She was so exhausted I couldn't bring myself to pester her for a better photo.

goldiehead.jpg

And her colt, who we haven't come up with a name for yet:

newcolt.jpg

Here are the two fillies, both from Little Cedar Farm (the Willefords). Both fillies are by a Buckeroo grandson. The first is Dusty, who is out of National Champion Indian Peaks Royal Chiffon (who unfortunately died last year). She especially was not in the mood to "show."

dusty.jpg

But she WAS in the mood to run:

dustytrot.jpg

dustytrot2.jpg

And the second filly is Peach. Same sire as Dusty but out of Teuts Sparkling Gidget, dam to several exceptional Little King horses including Erica's Big City. This girl is SMART!

peach1.jpg

peachhead.jpg

And of course she wanted to run too:

peachtrot.jpg

peachtrot2.jpg

Sorry for the weird colors--it was sundown so the light was funky. This was my first time placing phone bids, and I was very nervous about seeing the horses in person, but I am very happy with my new girls. Thanks for letting me share!

A nice little shopping spree you had there!

I would have to say that Dusty is my favorite.
default_wub.png

Nice little group you added to your herd. I really like Peach and the colt has great markings. Congratulations!

Tiffany --

They are all just BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Congratulations on those outstanding additions
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Jill

Yes, four was definitely a lot for me to add in one go, but I'm happy to have them all. I'm having a bit of a conundrum though, because I wanted to show a yearling filly this year, and now have three to choose between. It's a wonderful problem to have.
default_wub.png

Oooo, NICE!!!
default_wub.png
Congratulations!!

Tiff, LOVE them, will we be seeing some of these at the HAME show??????? And I need to see some photos of your palomino girl too.....is she 2 this year????

Tami I will post pics of Blondie one of these days. I am hoping to get at least a couple horses to the HAME show this year. I would have liked to have shown Blondie, but she's been indulging herself a bit too much on pasture this year and looks like a marshmallow.

Ok ok, a few more pics from today, and I'm done. Unfortunately I still do not have a horse that wants to play with any of our balls, but the new kids made an effort for my sake. First Goldie and her colt:

goldieandbaby.jpg

goldiecolt.jpg

goldiecolt2.jpg

And more of Dusty and Peach:

dustyface.jpg

peachface.jpg

dustyandpeach.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your purchases!! Unfortunately, my connection is too slow for the number of pictures posted on this thread, but they sound great!! And it is always a thrill to get new horses, isn't it? LOL

Congratulations on your new horses. It looks like Goldie had a halter grow into her face at some point?? Or is it just the way the photo loooks?

Congratulations on your new horses. It looks like Goldie had a halter grow into her face at some point?? Or is it just the way the photo loooks?
That's what I thought too Mona. Two days running free (well sort of), and the mark is almost gone, so I think they must have just left it on for the week she was boarded. In fact, you can see in the later photo how her hair has settled.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all beautiful!! I have a mare named Peach and her first colt was called Dusty Bottoms or Dusty for short! tee hee. Great names! lol

Wow what great purchases! I really love that Peach...gorgeous. (And I want new pics of Blondie too!)

Congrats!

Latest posts

Back