My website barn page is updated

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Jenn has updated my "Diary of a Barn" page.

I'd like anyone to go look that has time and please feel free to offer any advice you want to for the rest of it.

There are still many decisions left to go and plenty more things to do.

I know I won't be having stall mats as that's just too costly.

I will be having hot water in the barn YIP YIP YIP

and the barn will be insulated too.

Any ideas you have please let me know!

I love ideas!

www.BraveLittlePrancers.com/barn.html

Thanks for looking.

Wow, it's really coming along, I'm so exited for you! It's so great that your family has been able to build it, it will make it even more special! Hope everything else goes as planned!!!!

Marty, I love reading your barn diary. Have you thought about compiling that into a book? Something like the trials and tribulations of barn building?..........and all the successes you've had after the hard work?

I was looking for mini feeders on the net. You know, the kind out in the pasture with hay racks on them? Found some woooonderful stalls! Made with that thick plastic stuff for walls.........white and SLICK! Easy to clean. If we were building a barn I'd use that stuff for stall walls now. We did a show up in WI or MN one year with the stalls made of that stuff. boy did I like that. You can get the panels (like plywood size and thicknesses) from farm suppliers. It's used a lot for dairy barns and milking parlors.........would be great for lining your wash rack at least.

You will loooooove the hot water! No more carrying milk jugs of hot water through 4 feet of snow for me!

Wating for the next installment
yes.gif

Charlotte

Marty, I too love reading your barn diary. We are hoping to sale our place and move. When we do, I to get a new barn. I have yet to tell my family, just how big

I want it to be. I want it to be 36 wide by at least 100 ft long, really want it to be 36 by 120 long. So hoping.. I do want a wash stall, tack / feed stall, office, front porch to set on. Dreaming anyways. I do want hot and cold water, a washer and dryer in the tack room. A bar in the office.. with a refrigerator, microwave, sick.. a large trophy cabnet.. and most important a bathroom for people. So when people come they can go to the bathroom without going to the house or down the road at the dairy queen.. Just some ideals..

Vicky

Latest posts

Back