My Wait Is OVER.................

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New2Minis

Reaction score
My Palomino Mare Jewel FINALLY foaled this morning!! My daughter found her this morning at 7:15 am., she was still wet so she had just hatched!! SHE is doing great!! I am so excited because I wished for a buckskin filly but I thought it was just wishful thinking on my part!! Am I right, is she a buckskin??......I think someone needs to pinch me.....I still can't believe it!!

SHE IS A KEEPER FOR SURE!!

Here are some pictures.....she is brand me and unfolded of course!! No name yet.....we are thinkin about Amber! Any suggestions???

DSCI0017.jpg

DSCI0021-2.jpg

DSCI0015.jpg

DSCI0027.jpg

DSCI0021-1.jpg

DSCI0009.jpg

DSCI0024.jpg

DSCI0022.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww. How cute!! Definitely a keeper
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

congrats to your little buckskin darlin'. We had our first baby 2 weeks ago this friday and it is thrilling . New babies are such a joy. I know you are enjoying your baby as much as we are. Congrats on getting the color coat you had hopped for.

Congrats! What a beauty she is and a nice surprise to wake up to! Also think Buckskin.

Very nice, second post I read today with "wishful thinking" in it, may be a cute name to consider.

Carolyn

Aww Congrats that is awesome!!
default_wub.png

She looks like an adorable LITTLE buckskin to me! Congrats!

Thanks everybody.....I am just thrilled with her
default_wub.png
default_risa8.gif
Momma and Daddy get extra treats for her!!! They have produced 3 fillies, 3 years in a row but the first BUCKSKIN!!!
default_new_multi.gif

Carolyn R, Thanks for the name suggestion...Great Idea!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back