My voice.. soprano or alto? (let me know if this isn't allowed, since it's not horse related...)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewToMini's

Reaction score
So, I have a Facebook page where I post songs that I have recorded myself singing (haven't posted a song in a long time, but I keep meaning to). I don't know if I can sing well, I've had people tell me both that I can and can't sing. So I would like you all to be brutally honest and tell me what you think XD
And I'd also like to know if I'm soprano or alto, because I'm not sure. Here's a link to the Facebook page : PM me for a link to listen

Last edited by a moderator:
It's fine to ask this here. I tried your link and on all the song names it said:

" Sorry, the requested media could not be found. It may have expired or been deleted. "

I removed the link from your post. If you can get the songs to play you may re-post a link to the song using a direct link to it on Vocaroo, OR members can pm you for more information. I hope you get it to work, I 'd love to hear you.

Latest posts

Back