My video on YouTube

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CountryHaven

Reaction score
I just wanted to share this, I made this all by my little self (okay, you can tell. lol) It needs work but this is the first time I've ever done anything like it, so I just thought it was so cool. I didn't even know I had a program on this silly computer that could do it until a couple days ago. Of course, when Microsoft installed it, they sure didn't make it all that standout-ish. I had to hunt for it. Anyway, just wanted to share it with you guys. It's a trailer for my book coming out in October (g-rated book). So, it's not like it's for sale yet or anything. I was just thrilled at being able to do stuff like that. I hadn't even been to You Tube before. Only heard of it. I'm so isolated. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPQKJLWIJuw

That's the link for it.

Oh, very neat!!! That's the first time I have looked at something on YouTube.com. Looking at the start, I was gonna get licensed in your state and see if you didn't want me for your financial advisor :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, very neat!!! That's the first time I have looked at something on YouTube.com. Looking at the start, I was gonna get licensed in your state and see if you didn't want me for your financial advisor :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL, oh how I wish that were the case Jill. (Then again, maybe I should read my own manuscript again, and just be pleasantly happy with the way things are. :eek: )

That was NEAT!!! Money, money, money, money.... MONEY!! I love that old song!! Let us know when it comes out, I am an AVID reader!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Thanks, Suzy, I'm glad you liked it. I love that song too, and nothing fits it like that. I'll let you know about the release... should be the 22nd of October.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Kay. And that's so weird. Okay lots of folks have watched it and the sound did work, BUT you are the second person to tell me that it didn't work for them. I have no idea why. I'll have to research that a bit. Thanks for letting me know.

Latest posts

Back