My Two Year Old Stallion "Narko"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
This is my two year old stallion Narko, pictures do not do him justice, but his is the first time in a long time i have actually photographed him and i wanted to try out the new cameria. He has really just had the life of a Bachelor this year, i put together a band of mares for him and he has just been out there trying to impress the ladies, brought him up to the roundpen today to do hooves ext. Ive been showing his paternal brother, then i have another half sibling to him here who has just been hanging around the farm. Still feels like yesterday this boy came home from Karens ...feels like yesterday he hopped off the trailer a weanling. I so adore this horse, he has that golden BTU heart ..he is just far to loving. I'm so glad Karen let me call him mine, she is showing a few of his siblings this year and bringing in multiple grands and supreme's.

Here is the two year old Bachelor (i dont think i have posted pics of him since he was a yealing...)

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Narko

Sired by Multi Grand Champion, Supreme Champion, National Champion and National Top 10 producer Boones Little BTU Crown Prince, a BTU son and Buck Echo Grandson and out of a double bred BTU mare. He is right around 33" ....

I just love this colts head, short face ...big eyes, those pretty tippy and curvy ears, refined muzzle, High tailset, Pretty shoulder and front end, exceptional topline and croup, long long necked ..BUT the most beautiful thing about this horse is his personality ..there is really something special about that BTU line.

16NarkEarlyAug08.jpg

15NarksEarlyAug08.jpg

Literally just been out on pasture with his mares, so no conditioning ...except what he does himself
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Leeana a two year old already!! I've always liked this boy and he has just turned into somthing amazing!! He looks so happy, great job with him. It seems like just last month you were showing him for the first time and posting the pictures!

Holy moly! He was stunning as a baby but WOWZER! What a man he's turned into!
default_wub.png
Love his head and how upright he his. You should have some spectacular babies!

Thanks ladies, yes his first babies next year...here are two of his mares that he will have foals out of next year, i like the mare lineup i have him for. Besides these two, i also have a Egyptian King Granddaughter (who is a rowdy great-granddaughter also) and a very very pretty East Acres overo mare, both of which are in foal to outside stallions but next year they go in with Narko
default_smile.png

Here are the two mares i will have foals by him out of ...a King Supreme daughter and a Benihana (shetland double superior dam) daughter.

Little Kings Crimson Dream

Red roan Little Kings Supreme Dream daughter A/R 31.5"

D11.jpg

Wa-Full Benita AMHR/ASPC

Buckskin Benihana daughter who is a double superior dam

benitasite.jpg

Latest posts

Back