My two fillies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nootka

Reaction score
Only one of Raven's Flight (no nickname, yet) who is so different from Cherry Valentine. She's the one I can always catch, though because her mom's so trusting. Consequently she has had many visitors and even a few offers of purchase....she constantly smacks her lips, though.

She has a CUTE trot and wow she's ornery. Just to let me know she does not appreciate me interrupting her "mom" time when I go in to feed, clean or bond with her in the stall, she aims a kick at me and pins her ears . Kinda funny!

rf3days1.jpg

Cherry Valentine is quiet curiosity, the statuesque one of the two...

cv5days1.jpg

cv5days4.jpg

cv5days3.jpg

I have a few more pics to transfer, and hopefully some video if it stops raining.

L.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhh yeah, but it's the cheeky ones that are the most fun. I love 'em naughty. I wouldn't be saying that for BIG horses though. I love the newer foal, just a doll.

The girls are so cute. I bet they have such a good time playing together.

Arlene

No playing together, yet. Too much competitiveness between the moms at this point. Cherry Bomb is very protective. Right now they watch each other from afar. I know that very soon they will make the first advances and yes, it will be great fun to see them interact.
default_smile.png

Thanks for looking....

Liz

nootka, they are lovely fillies. I think you should call Raven's Flight, Fly for a barn name. Cuz she's so fly (Ok so my slang needs some work but 'fly' is what the teens (at one point) used to refer to something that was hot (sexy, admirable, cool ...you know what i mean lol)

They both look like they'll be show-stoppers for sure, though the black still makes me do a double take. The way you describe her attitude makes her sound a lot like Tigger (btw, no real news yet).

Will they be at Sea-Tac? Maybe?
default_smile.png

Kari

Liz,

Sorry I didnt make it down there last weekend...too much stuff going on here! Maybe in a few weeks, since this next weekend is out, too. They are both so pretty...and yes, Raven's Flight is my fave!
default_wub.png

Cute little girls... hope it is not raining on them like it is here!

Oh, it's raining, alright! Had to do an emergency evac back to the stalls a few hours after they got outside today. How is the Pinkster?

Linda, that's ok, we were around most of the day, but figured you must have gotten distracted. You're welcome anytime.

Liz

Liz,

You always have such pretty horses - babies or adults, they're always such nice horses.
default_wub.png
Both you girls are so pretty but I have a soft spot for pretty little sorrels.
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back