My turn ...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Jean_B

Reaction score

Here is a pic of Dusty Lane Ramundos Independence in the Bred, Owned & Shown by Exhibitor class. We didn't get a ribbon, but one of the judges placed him 5th and I was pretty darn happy with that. This little guy is a 28.5" yearling and there were some awesome 34" senior stallions in that class!

Rachel

Reaction score
Oh there he is Jean! I've been wondering what he looks like now. You should be very proud of even getting on a judge's card in that class. It sounds like there were nice horses everywhere at the show!

More pics, more pics!!!

Tapestry Minis

Reaction score
He looks fabulous Jean! I can sympathize with you. My boy didn't place in the top ten either but he is a 31.5" 2 year old and I'm sure there were some other 2 year olds that were a lot taller than him.

Congrats on the 5th under one of the judges

That certainly isn't anything to turn your nose up at, especially from what it sounds like the competition was!!

Erica

Reaction score
Jean,

Hopefully will be seeing you (and him) at some shows now that you are down in Arkansas.

And yes to get any ribbon or to even get on a card at Nationals is an accomplishment. Awesome quality of horses presented.

Rachel

Reaction score
Ooo ooo I just went to Jean's site and there are more new pics of this guy up. They are really nice ones too! He is a very handsome boy

Tommy

Reaction score
Very good looking boy.

It is definitely one to be proud of.

Tommy

DunPainted

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt] FANTASTIC COUPLE !!! [/SIZE]

Hooray for you and Ramundo....especially with all the stress of moving, you MADE the time to go to Nationals! So very proud of you! Great choice of color for your show jacket....very classy!

It's so nice to see a photo of you in the showring...bet it was fun!

Cindy

Latest posts