My turn, I clipped one...........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tami

Reaction score
This is my colt that had a rough start. He was born not breathing, no heartbeat and was brought back by one of the vets at the vet hospital. Thus the name Oak Park's Hawks Resurrection, he is a Champion Farms Nighthawk colt. I am not done clipping him yet but I couldn't wait to take a picture......lol.

scottyhead%20(2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgoues
aktion033.gif
Love the markings and colouring WHEW!

new_shocked.gif
Stunning! Awesome picture of an awesome horse! I am in love with his coloring
wub.gif
wub.gif

What a gorgeous boy! He looks like a joy to be around -- a true miracle baby. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Ok so you know how i feel I WANT I WANT I WANT

OH MY!!!
new_shocked.gif

Tami he is just GORGEOUS!!!
wub.gif

Your miracle boy is a stunner, but I admittedly had a hard time commenting, because my first thought was that he is heart-stopping. And then I thought he was to die for...
rolleyes.gif
I'll just agree that he's gorgeous. Terrific name too!

Oh my lord, I think you just stopped MY heart!
yes.gif
wub.gif
new_shocked.gif

That is my absolute all-time favorite color and marking combo in Arabs, I've always wanted to have one and having it in miniature was beyond a dream. To combine it with that pedigree, that name, that body and that kind eye....Hubba hubba!!
aktion033.gif

My God, I want that colt.....Do you have more pictures of him at any age?

Leia

Whoa! Look at him! We gotta get us a drooly icon! He's magnificent.

[SIZE=14pt]Tami, VERY VERY VERY nice boy!!!! Can he come live at my house? I think Shirley and Indy woould love him![/SIZE]

Lyn

oh, he is such a wonderful boy! he can come live at my house any time you are tired of him! LOL
saludando.gif
jennifer

Wowser!!! Can't wait to see the rest of him!!

More pictures please!

JJ

hosp.jpg

This is Scotty the day he was born. I forgot to add that his dam rejected him and another mare who lost her foal the day before adopted him. I will post more photos later, maybe tonight. I have some nice ones of him moving, oh, and can he MOVE.

Latest posts

Back