My turn for a brag photo :-)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura

Reaction score
Okay, so I didn't BUY another horse. This mare is part of the Indian Bluff Farm Herd Dispersal. She was bred, born and raised here on my farm, but is still officially part of that herd and as such, needed to be sold.

Dana's (Dreamweaver Farm) daughter Jessica showed this mare to a youth National Top Ten in youth halter last year and I showed her to a top five in open halter.

The problem is, I just LOVE her
wub.gif
yes.gif
I have always loved her. I was working with a person on buying her this spring and after they backed out I kept thinking, "but I don't WANT to sell her". She has the greatest personality, sweet, silly and fiesty as heck...then acts like a kitten that wants to curl up in your lap...and will!
biggrin.gif
I raised her Dam too (Flying A's Maybe I'll Be Famous) and did keep her from the Indian Bluff Dispersal, I just couldn't let her go again.

Soon after I decided she HAD to stay with me, I asked Dana to take her and qualify her for nationals for me, since I was working insanely long hours. They headed out to the AMHR Area Four Championships with just a few days of Dana's attention under her belt. She won the Junior A Mare Reserve Championship and Reserve GRAND Champion Mare!!!

She's still with Dana and will be shown at Nationals!!!...

We finally got the picture of her in a week or so ago and I wanted to share *my* new mare with you....

Introducing, Flying A's Femme Fatale, aka "Gigi"

GigiAreaFour2005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Laura, I love her too! So glad you are keeping her for your self![/SIZE]

Lyn

I remember her she si very pretty

cant wait to see you and Miss Mia soon!

What a BEAUTIFUL girl! Can't wait to see her at Nationals!!!
wub.gif

Laura, she is BEAUTIFUL! Good for you! We all need soemthing for ourselves now and then (or more often! LOL
yes.gif
)! jennifer
saludando.gif

Femme Fatal - you're not kidding!!
new_shocked.gif
She is absolutely stunning!! Congratulations - she is a knock-out!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back