My True Favorite of my herd.............

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLC Stables

Reaction score
Folks I cannot lie. This colt is the most favorite horse of my herd. He came at a time when Rob was NOT good at all, and he was the urge to go on. To make the season great. With the help of a wonderful trainer, family and friends, he has become just what I expected. Spectacular. He is a complete dork, and he never knows what to think sometimes, but he always makes me laugh, and I never get frustrated with him, because he always tries his best and if not well he does something dumb and I just laugh...................so this is Establo Conquistador, he is for sure growing up...............he took 3 Reserve Grand Champions at this show...........I just love him to death.

quesoelma.jpg

He's GORGEOUS, Rob, I can see why you love him so.
aktion033.gif

He sure is a very nice boy I Loved him when i saw him such a nice boy but.. he isnt my favorite in your herd-- you know who that is and ravens to that AMAZING gelding you have
biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see him in person at Nationals

He is beautiful, Rob and congratulations on his wins!! I think his ability to make you smile or laugh is beyond price and probably means more than all the ribbons in the world.

[SIZE=14pt]Rob he is awesome! Im so glad you got him.....we still need you![/SIZE]

Lyn

yes.gif
I have to jump in here and say he's a handsome boy, but I too think your love for him supercedes all the ribbons in the world.

Love the info included in post, makes it more real.

Maxine

Very beautiful horse, in photos and in person.

Probably more in person, though!

smile.gif

Nice post!

See you in Spanaway!

Liz M.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif
Wow nice nice boy!

And Rob I hope things are better for you now, sorry to hear you had were having a tough time.

Have a Happy Day!

Bonnie

Just Beautiful. What nice long legs too!! Congrats on your winnings
aktion033.gif
Joyce

Latest posts

Back