My Tracey is in heaven with Michael

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:no: Marty, I am so sorry to hear about your beloved Tracey.. Like you said, at least she can be with your son. Also, I am so sorry that you are in so much pain from loss. Life is very hard.. I know mine has been harder than most. It is suppose to make us stronger. i should be a brick wall by now, and I think it has done the opposite. Same with you. I wish there was something we could do to help take some of the pain away from you.. Just try to remember we are ALL here for you!
default_wub.png
: Sending cyber hugs to you.. I live to far away to give you a real one, but wish I could..

I don't know what to say except that I am so sorry Marty. Tracey was a beautiful girlfriend.

Marty, I'm sorry for your pain. Somehow it just doesn't seem right that doing the "right thing" can still be so terribly painful.

This is something my sister sent me when I had to let my soul mate go.

THEY DO NOT GO QUIETLY, THE DOGS WHO SHARED OUR LIVES.

IN SUBTLE WAYS THEY LET US KNOW THEIR SPIRIT STILL SURVIVES.

OLD HABITS STILL MAKE US THINK WE HEAR A BARKING AT THE DOOR,

OR TAKE A QUICK STEP BACK WHEN WE DROP A TASTY MORSEL ON THE FLOOR.

OUR FEET STILL GO AROUND THE PLACE THE FOOD DISH USE TO BE

AND SOMETIMES COMING HOME AT NIGHT WE MISS THEM TERRIBLY.

ALTHOUGH TIME MAY BRING NEW FRIENDS AND A NEW FOOD DISH TO FILL;

THAT ONE PLACE IN OUR HEART BELONGS TO THEM... AND ALWAYS WILL

Oh Marty, I am crying with you. I know you are hurting but Tracey is in heaven with Michael now. God Bless, Sheila

Oh, Marty. I'm just heartbroken for you. I'm so sorry you had to send Tracey on her way. I hope you can find some comfort in knowing that she and Michael are together. Bless your heart for doing the most difficult thing (also known as "the best") for your best girlfriend.

<<<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>>

Sunny

Marty,

I am at a total loss of words. I am so sorry. I wish there was something I could do to ease your pain. Lots of hugs for you and your family. You are in my thoughts and my prayers.

Oh dear....I am so sorry Marty, Jerry and Dan...It sounds as though Tracey had a very good full life; be grateful for the time granted her on earth. I am sure she is up there with Michael; you know they both love you very very much. (((hugs))) Your forum family is here for you.

This is so heartrending... Marty I'm SO sorry.

I have a "soul-mate" dog too, a female Great Dane who is my constant companion and the best dog I've ever had. I don't want to imagine what it will be like when she has to leave me....

Your losses seem insurmountable, but please Marty, DON'T give up. There's more for you here on earth, I know it doesn't seem like it especially right now, but there is. Your family and horses need you, and we on the forum here need you. {{{{hugs}}}}

Marty, I am very sorry your Tracey is gone.

I have a six year old German Shepherd that sounds alot like her. I had to take him with me everywhere I went for the first two years. I even had to take him in the truck to my Doctors appt.If it was too hot in the summer I didn't go anywhere till someone was home to watch him.He would have separation anxiety if I didn't take him and tear eveything up .You couldn't put him in a crate he would be soaked when I got home from sweat. He is awesome now he is a good boy and stays home and doesn't tear anything up. He is always standing by my leg and won't let me out of his site. German Shepherds are awesome dogs if they are raised right and have good temperments. I now have four Shepherds and just love them. You will have another I am sure and it won't be the same but it will still be a neat dog. Is there anything cuter than a German Shepherd puppy?

[SIZE=18pt]Dearest Marty,[/SIZE]

I'm so sorry for yet another loss.I haven't been on in a while so I'm just seeing everything now. I know how tyou feel. I'm making that decision as wee speak about my 12 year old dog. I know in my heart that she's up there chasing Micheal and bitting his butt. Even though I've never met you guys that image made me laugh. Just remember she's not in pain any more and is always with you no matter what.

Love and hugs,

CHristy and family

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Marty, I'm so sorry that Tracey had to leave you now. I'm so glad you made the decision to let her go now while she still had some light left. It's a very hard decision to make at any time with any animal, I know from experience.

I too, think that she held on much longer than she normally would have, because she knew how much you needed her at this time in your life. And being the dog she was and how she knew you, she probably would have held on for eternity if she could have just to try and make you smile.

Even when I was there last year, she was having troubles, but when she saw you down and frowning she knew how to make you smile and laugh. That was her job!

I know it's not fair that she's gone now, but we all have to go at some point. We all have jobs to do, and when they are done or when our bodies give out, we have to go. You still have jobs here to do, watching Dan grow up is the main one, focus on that!

Someday your jobs will be done, it will be your time to go, and Michael and Tracey will meet you with open arms. But for now, try to be strong, enjoy the little things, smile at the memories, and know that there are tons of people that love you, including me
default_wub.png
:

Marty I'm so sorry you had to put Tracey to sleep. It's a difficult decision to make, especially when it's with one of our "special" ones. Now Michael has lot's of company...you know how he likes the animals.

I know you're heartbroken right now and I'm so sorry for yet another big loss in your life. I know some people that won't have pets anymore because of the pain they've gone through when they lose them. I can understand how they feel to some extent.....but I couldn't imagine not having a dog/cat/animal in my life. I think the years of joy and love they give us far outweigh the heartbreak when they're gone. Take care..

I am so sorry Marty.

We just had to have our 12 yr. old Kaidee put to sleep....she was ready to go.

There are a lot of good, good dogs up there in heaven frolicking with Michael.

Sue

:no: Marty I am so sorry for your loss. It broke my heart the read your post. You gave her the best life a dog could ever want. She knows you loved her deeply and I'm sure she's with Michael now just having a blast! Prayers are with you.

God bless,

Joan

Marty

I am so truly sorry about your loss. I know how much it hurt you to loose her. Tacy

was such a beautiful and special dog. She will always be in your heart and in your

memories. Treasure those incredible memories. I loved the one of her jumping and

biting Michael in the butt. How to funny. I loved seeing all the pictures of her. She

knew how much you loved her. She is now running and chasing Michael and keeping

him company in Heaven. She will still be watching over you and guarding you from

Heaven's beautiful gates.

Hugs and Prayers

We all so care about you Marty, and we are here for you. A shoulder to cry, a hug when

you need it, a time to laugh at her memories. Just know I am here.

I so enjoy all our talks on the Phone. I just wish you move to Texas. Oh boy would we have

so much fun. I drag you and Timmy to all the shows.

Your the Best Marty

Vicky

Marty I am so sorry. ((((HUGS))))

She will still be with you, always in your memories.

Dear Marty,

I am ao sorry!!! As many have said, there are no words. I have lost many good/loyal friends over the years and it just doesn't get any easier.

Robin

Latest posts

Back