My Tracey is in heaven with Michael

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhhh Marty, my very deepest condolences having suffered 2 losses recently, I sure can commiserate I am happy though, that now Micheal and Tracey are playing together Course, she probably ate his shoes and lied about it
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Marty and family, I'm sorry.......thinking of you all.

[SIZE=12pt]So sorry Marty - please let the fact that she is with Michael now be of some comfort to you.[/SIZE]

Godspeed Tracy - go find Michael and let him play your favorite games with you.

Barbie

I have no words to express my sadness for your loss...I just have tears!! I do wish I lived closer to give you and your family (((HUGS))).

I do know that Michael was right there to welcome Tracey at the Bridge and help her cross. They are together now.

I am so very sorry, Marty, Jerry and Dan!

Aww, Marty...

I am SO sorry for yet another loss! That's sad, but you really did the right thing, even if it hurt. And I know, you've been through SOOOOO very much, but you can't give up...You are WANTED, NEEDED, and LOVED!!!! Dan and Jerry need you and so do many of us!

LOVE AND HUGS

Jodi

default_bye-sad.gif
:
default_bye-sad.gif
:
default_bye-sad.gif
:
default_bye-sad.gif
: Bye Bye Tracey you and Michael will run and play in heaven.

I am so sorry for your loss, but think of it has Michael has Tracey with him.

We will be praying for you and your family.
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

With God all these all possible. :saludando:

Marty,

I am so sorry about your loss. You did the right thing...letting her go. She is with Michael right this

minute and now you have another guardian angel watching over you.

Death stinks. Please keep going. Jerry and Dan need you. Your other animals need you. The people

on this forum need you and we all love you.

Freida

Marty, my heart breaks for you. I wish I could make it all better and bring your Tracey and Michael back for you. Just know, my friend, that tonight I feel your sadness and sorrow in losing your precious canine soul mate. I m so very sorry.

Marty,

I'm so very sorry about Tracey. I had a GSD growing up named Tobias or Tobi for short. I got him when I was two. We grew up together and did everything together. I lost him when he was 16 he lived to be VERY old for a GSD. I still cry when I think about him. He was my best friend and his thick neck soaked up many tears. I keep thinking someday I'll own another one but haven't been able to yet. The emptiness left by him is still there after all these years. I'm 32 now. I've owned other dogs, right now I have two spoiled Boxers asleep on my couch. There is just something in the way the GSD's connect with your soul and you their's.

Again I'm so very sorry.

Oh Marty, I am so very sorry for your loss. It really hits home with me, after having to do the same for my Baylee, and for the same reasons too, only a month ago.(Feb. 13) HUGS to you Marty.

OMG Marty I am so sorry. You are so strong, but why you have to be tested over and over is so completely unfair. All of us on the board just mourn with you. We all wish we could take a little big of your pain away til there was none left for you. You and your family are considered by us to be our family and we are so very sorry.

Marty, She loves you soooooo much! She will never be far away.

Hugs to you.

Lyn

Marty, I am so sorry. Dogs just don't live long enough, do they? I am proud of you for having the strength to let her go with dignity and to understand that she told you it was time.

I hope that I can be as strong as you when the time comes for my Cody to go. She has DM, will eventually be paralyzed in the rear, but is still bright and happy, seems to not have any idea she has problems, kind of like your Tracey.

Be strong, and think of all the great memories of an awsome dog and best friend.

Oh, Marty, I'm so sorry you have had another great sorrow to deal with! (((hugs)))

Oh Marty,

I am so sorry.

I am in tears with you and for you!

I know that Tracey was your most devoted companion.

Hugs and prayers for you my friend as you deal with yet another devastating loss.

May your wonderful memories of Tracey and the knowledge that she is now with Michael help you through your tremendous grief.

So very sorry to read about the loss of your beautiful Tracey....

Marty, I am speechless with sadness for you. I just can't even bear it.

Tracey had the bestest life a doggy could ever have, there is no doubt. Your beautiful post had me smiling through tears as I could envision all of your stories perfectly.

Sending (((((HUGS))))) and lots of them your way, my friend.

Latest posts

Back