My Tracey is in heaven with Michael

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty, there simply are no words that I can say to make this any easier or any better other then that I am so very sorry!!! Michael and Tracy are together now and will be watching over you until it's your time to meet again. Sending big {{{HUGS}}} to you!!

Oh, Marty! This saddens me so, and yet I have this feeling that your boy needed something more of you to have for him to hold onto until you can be together again...and Tracey will take care of him for you.

You still have a while to be here with all of us, we all need you, too.

Take heart, and know that we think of you so much, and wish for you some peace in all this grief.

I am so sorry...

((((HUGS))))

Liz M.

Marty,

I am so very sorry!
depresse.gif

Jill

It is hard to see thru the tears Marty. Tracey was such a special girl and one to make a mom proud for sure. Her eulogy was lovely and showed what a lovely "person" she really was. I am so sorry. I know that doesn't cut it, no way no how but I am just the same. I love you dear friend, it took amazing courage to let her go. You have my respect and admiration in addition to that love.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Marty, you have me in tears. I can tell how much you loved her..

I can't help but think how happy she and Michael are now.. I have a feeling he thanks you very much for letting him have a dear friend to play around with.

I am so sorry for your loss, Marty... :no:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Marty, please don't give up. It was time for Tracey to be with Micheal. Her job here was done and now needed to protect your son. Be thankful for the time you've had and cry not for the time that is over.
default_bye-sad.gif
:

oh Marty............. :no: i dont know what to say...........im so so sorry, she was truley beautiful

oh Marty....I'm soooooooooo sorry.....and if I could figure out how to get to your place from Franklin, TN (and aside from the fact I'd need a vehicle to get there), I would be there in a heart beat.....

HUGE-HUGE ((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))) from both me and princess Moxie.....

~kathryn

I am so very, very sorry Marty. I don't know what else to say....I am just so sorry for all of your loss. My heart and thoughts and prayers are with you.

-Amy

Gosh DARN it, Marty! I knew this was going to happen.......actually, I expected it awhile ago, but I think your Tracey wanted to stick around a little longer for your sake.

I can see Michael "in vision". He was standing there half crouched with open arms and welcomed her over the Bridge. All is okay.......

Blessings to you, Dan, and Jerry.

MA

I am very sorry Marty for your pain. No magic words to help.What a wonderful epitaph you wrote for her.

I feel like I know her so well.

Hugs

Bonnie

Oh Marty, Tears sprang to my eyes when I saw this post. Your family has lost so many loved ones this year. I pray for all of you as the time just gets more and more difficult. Tracy was a great pet and a lovely friend. I am so sorry for the loss of all your loved ones.

God speed Tracy.

She is with Michael now, playing bally.

Praying for you, Jerry and Dan.

Godspeed Tracey...... rest in peace!

I am so sorry Marty, my heart aches for you.
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back