My Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_Fortune

Reaction score
We didnt do too bad. I was extremely nervous so that probably didnt help. Prince was a very good boy, when he wanted to be. He kept acting like he hadnt eaten in a week, but that was mostly outside the ring.

I got a 4th in showmanship

A 6th in geldings

A 2nd in multicolor

A 4th in Obstacle

& A 2nd in Hunter

I was so proud of him after our Hunter class. His mom would stop right before the jump so I was a bit worried he would do the same. Next show I also plan on Driving him. I think Ill do better next time, I wont be so nervous.

Lorna

Congratulations, the nervousness will go away. Just have fun
biggrin.gif

Good job! Im always nervous right before a show , but when I get in that ring I am perfectly fine. I was nervous during my first show with my mare this year though, I wasn't sure how she would act. I was so nervous that I lost my number, bent down to get it, and lost my hat right when the judge was looking at my horse
laugh.gif

What is the next show you are going to? Have you tried the NbarH ones in Barrington?

aktion033.gif
Good for you! Sounds like you and your boy had a very good time..you know sometimes you will be nervous but time will help that, and all that work is rewarded with the love of your horse..

Continued good luck, Maxine

Actually I used to show at NBarH but the the past year or so Judy hasnt shown there. Do you show at NBarH? The next show is August 20th at the same place.

[SIZE=14pt]Keep up the good work. The more you go the less nerveous you will be!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]

Lyn

Miss_Fortune said:
Actually I used to show at NBarH but the the past year or so Judy hasnt shown there. Do you show at NBarH? The next show is August 20th at the same place.
439054[/snapback]

Yes, we show at NbarH. I was surprised that Judy wasn't there this year because I was looking forward to talking to them. I am showing at NbarH for some more practice and for showmanship, plus points for the club. I had to miss a show because I had 4-H states.

I am a member of Yankee miniature horse club, I haven't gone to the shoes because I haven't gotten any class lists or any information.

Go to the YMHC website

www.yankeeminiaturehorseclub.com

They have all the dates & phone numbers so you can call for more information.

Latest posts

Back