My Show String 2008/2009

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BM Miniatures

Reaction score
Finally clipped my show string for this coming show season, they are straight from the paddock so all need a little work still lol!

Finally there was a break in the rain to quickly snap some photo's!

They are all alittle bloated from totally scoffing down ther lucern they got for lunch!

DD is rather a porker a little to much feed and lucern hay for her! Oops :p

DD(26" tall) Before

P7270008.jpg

After

P7270016.jpg

P7270014.jpg

Tycoon before(30" tall), will do his ears and legs when it warms up alittle more!

P6100010.jpg

P6100029.jpg

After only managed to get one as it started to pee down so had 2 run in and get coverd so he didnt get cold!

P7270052.jpg

HARRY(31/32") before

P7020017.jpg

P7020020.jpg

After! This boy is a total show stopper, I cant wait for the rain to stop so I can start getting him into proper show nick! He is SOOO refinded and just gorgeous!! I can't wait to take this boy to nationals this year!

When it warms up more ill clip the lower legs.

P7270027.jpg

P7270030.jpg

P7270032.jpg

P7270034.jpg

P7270040.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice horses! I have a soft spot for pintos, Harry is very cute! I keep forgetting it's your guys cold season right now. What kind of temperature do you have? It so so hot here in Canada and the US right now and sticky humid at that. Can't wait for it to cool off a little.

Harry is awesome Amy! Who is DD? I dont remember her...is she new?

I baught her b4 she was born lol, if it was a small filly and nice id take her :p

She was supreme at her first show and double champ at region 4&5 show in chch.

She is a SUPER little horse and I hope to buy her little sis this year if its another filly.

Cheers

Amy

ohh clipping already!!
default_smile.png
i cant wait still holding of here with the ick weather stables are all re cleaned out now for the new season cant wait to see un hairy bodies!!!
default_yes.gif

They look neat by the way love your pinto!!

Oh wow is she that filly you showed us pics of when she was a foal?! Shes grown up nice!

Lucky you, my stables leave a lot to be desired so I wont be doing any clipping till at least october. When is your first show?

yep
default_smile.png
She is going to look SUPER for her first show, which will be just under 2months away.

I like clipping fairly early so I can see what body condition they are in and then it gives me lots of time to get them were I want them especially with the youngsters, I don't have to rush, just take it slow. I will start tweeking her feed alittle like cutting the lucerne and just sticking to meadow hay for lunch and she gets her feed for break and dinner.

The sun is supposed to be out on thursday and its supposed to stay out for some time so ill start taking her for walks etc.

She is FULL of it so I let her have playtime in the roundpen out of the mud and she goes nuts! Tail straight up, bucking, showing off you name it!! She is a pretty firey little filly and quiet a handful at times, but at shows she always catches the judges eye and a complete show off!

She is a super super little filly, fantastic conformation and preportion for being 26" tall and will be a great broodmare in the future for us!

default_smile.png

Very nice.. Isn't like getting new horses?!

Looks like you will have a good show year

How cold does it get there?

~Sandy

wow talk about a change, very nice horses and pictures! i love your black and white pinto

Wow your horses always look wonderful!!! You have really gathered a nice herd for yourself. Looks like a good show season for you!

Beautiful horses! And I love the before and after pix.

Charlotte

oops, can't spell

Latest posts

Back