My show filly for this year......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tami

Reaction score
This is Drays Oak Parks Destinys Chance. I sold her dam 2 months before she foaled this filly. Due to some issues the new owners couldn't keep them so I bought Chance and her dam back. Glad I did. I really like this filly. She is a half sister to the colt I just sold to Russ, Oak Parks SS Ima Soap Star. She is 2 and has been outside since she was a baby. So she had a a really bad sun bleached mane. And this was my first attempt on dying a mane. I didn't quite have enough to finish but I don't have a show for a while either. I just brought her in May 5th (the first photo) I don't have her completely clipped yet. I have back issues so I am going to have to find someone to come help with legs....lol.

chancebefore0504.jpg

chance0517.jpg

chance0517a.jpg

Tami,

She's very pretty!
default_wub.png
And your dye job is great. I've got my first horse this year that requires a dye job and I'm somewhat afraid to try it.
default_wacko.png

Very pretty!!!

Love her.
default_smile.png

Good job on the dye!

Liz

Wow! Tami!

I always look forward to your posts. Your horses

are always exceptional
default_smile.png
)) She is lovely
default_wub.png

I hope you kick butt this year with her!

~Sandy

I SO don't have any idea when it comes to showing lol
default_biggrin.png
I had no idea that people dye horses manes :DOH! It made a huge difference though and looks great
default_yes.gif

So beautiful, a friend and I were actually admiring her a few days ago on your site
default_smile.png

Very pretty!!

LOL Leeana
default_smile.png

Yes we were admiring her
default_smile.png

I REALLY like her

I really love what soap suds produces ;

I want a 2009 foal :p
default_smile.png

Tami, she looks so BEAUTIFUL!!! You have her looking great....
default_aktion033.gif

She is gonna do well at the shows!
default_yes.gif

Rico says hi to his sister
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back