My secret, Glen's Christmas Present.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
Hope it is OK to post here, being it was something I did for my husband for Christmas:::

So what I did was get a trainer near by to take our 2.5 year old Gelding 34" to train to cart for him and now all he has to do is but some miles on this guy for next years show season.

He had nothing done with him, but took him for 5 weeks and we are please to say they have done a great job with him.

Did a lot of ground work was most important for us, and just to get him green broke on the cart and my husband than, can finish him up ...I just knew you guys would understand how excited we are...

Picture of Magic in his summer coat so you can see what he will look like with out his winter coat.

Magic June 2011 E.jpg

They have never broke a miniature to cart. but do a lot of big horses, they also show.

So here is Magic in Training

Wind Dancer Stables AA.jpg

Wind Dancer Stables AB.jpg

Wind Dancer Stables AC.jpg

Here is just green broke to drive and hubby gets to but the miles on.

I should mention they did not rake the arena so it was deep for him today.

Wind Dancer Stables C.jpg

Wind Dancer Stables D.jpg

Hubby gave it a try ( He will be coming home Friday )

Just in time to spend Christmas with his Friends. Not sure with all the attention

he was getting there, has missed us at all.

Wind Dancer Stables J.jpg

Wind Dancer Stables K.jpg

Wind Dancer Stables M.jpg

Happy for you!!! Driving is so much fun.

default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

OH BOY!!!
default_yes.gif

Look at those legs! That's a wonderful gift! I know Glen is really going to enjoy that gift of driving Magic for years to come!

default_aktion033.gif

What a great present!! He is really handsome!!

Thank you all, yes hubby cold not wait to get into the cart, excited like a little boy opening a gift..

Since the last two years on disability with hand problems has not been able to do the breaking of our horses himself, but he still loves to drive, so this will give him more incentive to keep on driving. We did have to add loops in the reins to help him with his driving.
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
He is home and we can see a big difference in his attitude, he is so calm and loves to be loved on..

Will not post any more pictures here. Will put them on the photo gallery thanks for looking..
default_aktion033.gif

Magic Home B.jpg

Latest posts

Back