My schedule

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Okay ..i just need to write down somwhere what i am going to do day to day now that we have only 6 more days untill fairday. I had someone tell me this will get rid of all thw worry and stress that is now deffently getting to me. From tommarow-Next monday. Monday we have to have coco at the fair ..but the first day isnt untill that tuesday the 23ed. It ends that sunday on the 28th. Which gives me the rest of this week and weekend. Then monday we are at the fair next week. Im training all that week to untill the show ...but its just basically going to be morning training and nightly runthroughs.

TUESDAY: 1/2 in buggy. Work on Backing up ALLOT. Go to family dollar to get alarm clock for my car (im sleeping in my car since we dont have a camper anymore ...so i need a alarm clock that runs on batterys since i know i cant wake up at 4am to come home on my own to get ready!
yes.gif
). Cleaning Hooves. Training for about 1/2 hour.

WENSDAY: going down to Fariview to get a show halter for coco. Getting Leather more then likely and a blanket. Training coco in his show halter so he gets use to it. Doing some Buggy work (prob around the house a couple times). Might try some lunging today ...try to teach it at least. Scubbing stains and problem areas ...only. Not big bath ..just allot of scrubbing.

THURSDAY: BATHE EARLY for trimming! Trimming area's that need to be trimmed on his face, muzzle, ears, behind hooves, cutting mane lenght (been thinning it for 3 days ...little more each day. Prob about 2 more days of thinning should be fine), Cutting about 1 or 2 inches off tail lenght. Do some work in Buggy probly. Giving the day off for training. Cleaning hooves and oiling insides and outside.

FRIDAY: Training/runthoughs in show halter. 1/2 buggy work. Farrier will be over around 6pm (new one finially ..my dad use to do it but now we have a pro ...releived
aktion033.gif
).

SATURDAY: Cleaning out horse trailer ..loading feed, hay and bedding into trailer. Do some trotting and runthroughs mostly. Might work w/ basics. PLAY A LITTLE and HAVE FUN!

SUNDAY: Training early ..buggy work for 1/2 hour around noon. Bathing GOOD ...drying and putting blanket on him. Then spending some time just hanging out together (he is like one of my best friends ...to me thats not weird. lol). Might go for a walk w/out training any.

MONDAY: waking up around 7am. Loading coco's brushes, shampoo and supplies. Loading my car and taking coco to the fair. Preparing his stall and setting it up. Getting him settled in. Getting myself settled in a little, lol cant forget that. Catching up w/ friends i have not seen all summer.

SHOW SCHED:

THURSDAY (aug 25): Dress Exhibited Animal Contest 8:am

SATURDAY (aug 27): Open Halter Class 8:am

SUNDAY (aug 28th): Pony fun Show 9:am (EGG N' SPOON, LONGEST KISS CONTEST-contest where you kiss your horse on the cheek *not lips* and when your horse pulls away your out ..last one kissing wins ...lol we got that one)

Okay ...releived (I CAN BREATH!)

And don't forget THESE important things...

Take a DEEP breath!
new_shocked.gif

Smile!
biggrin.gif

HAVE FUN!!!!
yes.gif

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

lol after you have done it for 2 weeks straight it becomes part of your day. Its like it so close and i have so much to do ...and so little time to do it. I dont want to rush and worry bc it will all transfer to coco and 1 mini horse + crazy woman = BIG DISASTER!!!!

Back