My rag doll is 13 weeks old

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rimmerpaints

Reaction score
I love this CAT!!! She is to funny. My little dog that meows!

Dolly

IMG_4465.jpg

IMG_4464.jpg

IMG_4532.jpg

What a sweet face! I have to say that kitties are probably my favorite animal in the world. There is something about them. I think it is that if they don't like you, there is not pretending with them. They are honest! She is beautiful!

So cute
default_wub.png
I love seeing kittens develop; keep us updated with pics, please
default_biggrin.png

I just delivered a very special Ragdoll kitten (the seal bi-colour girl) to a friend in Toronto; I took mom out for lunch and my friend met me at my mom's. I re-connected with this woman over Facebook; we were high school friends. I hadn't seen or talked to her in almost 20 years (I feel so old saying that lol)! I love FB for things like that
default_smile.png
And I love forums, like this, for the same reason
default_yes.gif

Oh my goodness....she is a beauty!

Don't you just love their personalities? My two Rags are so funny.....but one is a prima donna and the other one is a "mamas girl"......... they most definitely have their own quirks and personalities.

Keep us updated, I love to see how they develop......which reminds me I need to brush the girls today & take some new pics with my new camera.
default_smile.png

Gorgeous! dolls have quite the personalities.
biggrin.gif
My flame is almost always well positioned beside the computer to get lovin' on an as needed basis ..

Latest posts

Back